Nolan Dennis

If it's down to us and Connecticut, I think we have a small advantage due to Connecticut's guards being considerably better. They return Dyson, Price, and Walker. They're also bringing in Darrius Smith, highly rated Pg from chicago, Jamaal Trice, a guard from Mt. Zion, and lead on Rico Pickett. No disrespect to our guard, but his playing opportunities would be easier at OU. Also, from an OU perspective is that he'll help with alot of the problems that we have noted. He can give us an extra slasher, he can give us an extra perimeter shooter, and he'll help us with ballhandling. We also can match up better with teams like OSU and Baylor. I wouldn't mind seeing a guard lineup with TMG, WW, Dennis, and whoever is playing the best of Crock, Cade, and Ray. We also would have 3 incoming freshman who are known for shooting, but aren't the void of athleticism like guys a Duke.

Last edited:
Things could get pretty interesting now. To me Dennis would be the icing on our recruiting cake. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Wow wasnt expecing to get in on him. we would be loaded in the backcourt along with texas and kansas next year! I really think ray will improve alot and the addition of pledger and griffin and possibly dennis would be a tremendous improvement for the backcourt

Wow wasnt expecing to get in on him. we would be loaded in the backcourt along with texas and kansas next year! I really think ray will improve alot and the addition of pledger and griffin and possibly dennis would be a tremendous improvement for the backcourt

He would be a really good get. I like our chances as long as he comes to visit.

Like our chances if it's us and UConn for the reasons stated in DirtyMess' post, but I bet there will be other schools getting involved.

i know next to nothing about this guy, but it has to be pretty crazy for him to all of a sudden to be back on the market, so to speak.

he committed to Memphis a long time ago, last July. his mom also seems to be pretty highly involved in his recruitment process, speaking to recruiting sites herself confirming his original commitment and, more recently, his release from Memphis.

all i like to hear is that OU is in on these guys till the end, something that rarely happened until recently.

:jcapel

I thought Orton was quoted as saying he has no interest in Oklahoma schools....

what if Henry picks Kentucky?

I think maybe the Henry vs. Orton beef is blown out of porportion. In AAU basketball, the kids really aren't the ones who have issue with each other, it's the parents. I suspect it is the same in this situation. Yesterday their was a report of Orton and Cousins both trying to convince Wall and Henry to go to UK.

I havent seen much of Dennis is he kind of like a terrell everrett type of player or am i off base here?

I havent seen much of Dennis is he kind of like a terrell everrett type of player or am i off base here?

Terrell Everett was the worst overdribbler of all time. The best comparison could be a taller, less athletic WW, because he can handle the ball, slash, and knock it down from long range. He's a little like Daniel Hackett of USC.

Dallas Mustangs with Marshall Henderson and Troy McGilveary.

Back