Official Mizzou vs OU game thread

Hustle, rebounds and free throws were our friends today. Lets make it a habit guys.

Mizzou turned it over a lot too. This is a big win. We won a game we probably shouldn't have especially after falling down 10-0.

We deserved the win, no doubt. I just don't that you can call that a travel and the ball definitely bounced off Wright on the other end.

If it's a travel you call it. They didn't show a replay so I can't tell on that one.

We deserved the win, no doubt. I just don't that you can call that a travel and the ball definitely bounced off Wright on the other end.

It didn't matter as Cade tied up the ball anyway and OU had the possession arrow.

If this team does not jack up uncontested threes, slows down the clock, and works to get open, they can be very good. All of them can shoot but need to set up for their shots instead of jacking up three. We could have lost if Willie jacks up those crazy threes at the end. PROP to Willie sinking all of those free throws at the end of the game.

If this team does not jack up uncontested threes, slows down the clock, and works to get open, they can be very good. All of them can shoot but need to set up for their shots instead of jacking up three. We could have lost if Willie jacks up those crazy threes at the end. PROP to Willie sinking all of those free throws at the end of the game.

He did his part superbly!

We did a much better job in the second half of scoring easy buckets. TMG and Willie did a great job creating for their teammates. Furthermore, when he took threes, they were usually good open looks.

Back