@@@Official Terrence Jones to OU Thread!!!@@@

tomkar98

Reaction score
I know I havn't made this thread, but if someone else has already... well I apologize! haha

Come on Terrence! You know you love OU and your relationship with Coach Capel and Oronde Taliaferro! You will make a GREAT fit and fill a BIG need that we will have. Not only that, but with you, Cameron Clark, TJ Taylor, all the returning players, and potentially Doron Lamb, Harrison Barnes?, and/or many other great players, you will be in prime position for a great college career!

Re: Official Terrence Jones to OU Thread!!!

TJ,

We have a need, and you are just the guy to fill it at the point forward spot. Come in and dominate with other really good players and let's get OU a national championship!

BT

Terrence....We need you man.....what a powerful team you would be a part of.....OU National Champion!:boomer :sooner

Terrence I think of all the kids in this class you might end up having the highest ceiling as you have such unique and awesome talents. Now with that out of the way, look at how Capel helped develop Blake, watch this year as I expect one of the former role players is going to become an impact player, look at how he helped Taylor Griffin into the NBA, Capel is the type of coach that is gonna help you be the best. And at Oklahoma you're going to be playing with some fellow awesome players (TMG, Clark, Tiny) and you will have a chance to go down as a legend here.
Come here and be a Sooner Terrance.

Terrance I think of all the kids in this class you might end up having the highest ceiling as you have such unique and awesome talents. Now with that out of the way, look at how Capel helped develop Blake, watch this year as I expect one of the former role players is going to become an impact player, look at how he helped Taylor Griffin into the NBA, Capel is the type of coach that is gonna help you be the best. And at Oklahoma you're going to be playing with some fellow awesome players (TMG, Clark, Tiny, and TJ Taylor) and you will have a chance to go down as a legend here.
Come here and be a Sooner Terrance.

Fixed it! haha

Anyways... I think you make a great point about how Capel has been able to develop players so well. You can add Longar Longar to the list of players that have improved tremendously under Capel.

Terrence, you are the man. Come to OU!

:clap:woot :chestram2:

TJ,

We have a need, and you are just the guy to fill it at the point forward spot. Come in and dominate with other really good players and let's get OU a national championship!

BT

Why do you call him a point forward? Does he have Magic Johnson type skills?

I have heard that he runs the point for his team quite a lot.

Why do you call him a point forward? Does he have Magic Johnson type skills?
He was a point guard till about a couple years ago when he hit a growth spurt so he has all the PG skills. He is one of the guys who can play the one through the five. Just a really unique talent. I would consider him Magic Johnson type skills as he will end up being a 3, maybe 4 at the next level but he could run the team in a punch.

TJ you're a special player and Coach Capel is building a special program. Come join the Sooners and become one of the reasons OU wins it's first National Championship. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Terrence we all want you bad buddy! Have a great visit with Capel! Come join us and win a national championship!

TMG
Doron Lamb(I just have a feeling we are going to land him)
Cameron Clark
Terrence Jones
Tiny

Terrence,

The Sooner Nation is requesting your signature! C'mon TJones. You know you want to....:):OUbball-logo:

TJ,

Sooner Nation would be blessed by your presence on our Basketball team. Come to OU and be remembered as a legend. Along with TMG, Tiny, Fitz, Pledger, Cam Clark, and T.J. Taylor, you can bring OU our first national title. Make the right decision and sign your letter to play for Coach Capel.

TJ...Come on down to Normantown and let's win some championships (the national kind).

Terrence,

Your that last piece of the puzzle to leading this team to the final four. Pull the trigger man you'll be a sooner legend that nobody will forget on your way to the NBA.

He was a point guard till about a couple years ago when he hit a growth spurt so he has all the PG skills. He is one of the guys who can play the one through the five. Just a really unique talent. I would consider him Magic Johnson type skills as he will end up being a 3, maybe 4 at the next level but he could run the team in a punch.

Magic could more than run the team in pinch. Magic was the premier point guard in the NBA for most of the 80s. He also played center for the Lakers in the NBA Championship because Kareem got hurt. Magic was off the chart good. Most people say Jordan was the greatest ever but I actually think it was magic. He could do it all.

Terrence... You da man! With OU, Jeff Capel and his kids can take you places, and you can take the program places, we have never seen before.

You plus :OUbball-logo:, :jcapel, :tinypower, :tmg, :pledge, :williew (Wishful thinking), :fitz, TJ Taylor, Cameron Clark and :yoyo will result in a National Title, I know it will happen!

:ed "Do it, now!"

Terrence... You da man! With OU, Jeff Capel and his kids can take you places, and you can take the program places, we have never seen before.

You plus :OUbball-logo:, :jcapel, :tinypower, :tmg, :pledge, :williew (Wishful thinking), :fitz, TJ Taylor, Cameron Clark and :yoyo will result in a National Title, I know it will happen!

:ed "Do it, now!"

Pace yourself, tomkar. :D

Back