@@@Official Terrence Jones to OU Thread!!!@@@

Good Lordy....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z131dM4O8Gc[/ame]

Ok he looks good. It looks to me that he does not have a real high vertical. Gosh he can pass and shoot and looks very aggressive. I hope our forwards can grow into that aggressiveness. I will miss that most of all from Blake.

BTW, How tall is Terrence?

:jcapel--
I want 2 officially welcome Cameron Clark to the Sooner Nation! It's gonna be a gr8 ride! 2 down, and one more to go??? Hmmmmm.......?

And You get a car, and You get a car, and You get a car.....

DO you take his statement as we are gonna sign one more of the three big names we are in on in the fall (by tomorrow)...or do you take it as we are only going to sign a total of three and are looking to find that third signee?

Ok he looks good. It looks to me that he does not have a real high vertical. Gosh he can pass and shoot and looks very aggressive. I hope our forwards can grow into that aggressiveness. I will miss that most of all from Blake.

BTW, How tall is Terrence?

This kid has a vertical, BG wasn't jumping out the gym til his 2nd year.
Terrence is 6'8"

Terrence, OU needs you. You could be the face of the first Sooner Championship team. You, Cam and Taylor=Top 5 class, with the highest ceiling..:jcapel

He needs to be a sooner, really really bad.

Kid is unreal.

Wow, I hate this title. I had forgotten about this thread from a few months ago, and I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or I'm my mind is already slipping, but after seeing it pop up on the top of the page I thought for a split second that he had committed or something.

Damn you again, Tomkar.

...and Big Time for your old thread bumping.

This is my first time to see TJ in action, except on video highlights. All I can say is, WOW!!! Is there anything he can't do?

WE will get Jones.

Sure hope you're right, chico! I would love to see Terrence in a Sooner uniform next season!!!

Don't know whether our performance this year to date has enhanced our chances here but it sure has emphasized our need.

This is my first time to see TJ in action, except on video highlights. All I can say is, WOW!!! Is there anything he can't do?

Sure hope you're right, chico! I would love to see Terrence in a Sooner uniform next season!!!

Chico,

Hopefully Cam and TJ are working on TJones.

Can you imagine Cam and Terrence on the wings? WOW!

My goodness TJ is good. I really hope we land him.

I like Terrences game more than any other recruit in this years class. I think he could play positions 1-4 at ou next year and would really help us with his length and athleticism. Him and Cam could really give offenses fits with thier length on defense not to mention thier well rounded games on offense!

Pick OU Terrence!!!!!! .....................Please:woot

Terrence,

You are special ballplayer with special skills. Please come to Oklahoma and help make us a championship contender once again. You would be able to play in one of the strongest conferences in the country and get plenty of national exposure. Make the right choice and become a Sooner, Terrence.

Terrance,
OU is the perfect fit for you. Capel is the perfect coach for you.

OU + Terrence Jones = Final Four = NBA

Back