>>>>>Oklahoma [2-1] vs. Clemson [2-1] Game Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma [2-1] vs. Clemson [2-1] Game Thread<<<<<

Thought Strong was about to slap the floor there but didn't.

If they clean up the turnovers I think they will be alright

Too many fouls.

it looks like they want someone to make a move and be aggressive offensively. I liked that little flurry with mcgusty. we've got our work cut out for us in the ballhandling dept.

Khadeem shooting the ball well from outside (Baker would be happy).

What a play by Wood

Lot of slipping on the floor. And Freeman had a nice defensive play.

How the heck did Woodard get that to go? Circus shot around 4 guys all 6 inches or more taller than him lol. Let's hope they learned Friday to finish a game cause they should be able to keep this lead.

They talk about our turnovers but they have 11 to our 10

Clemson hardly subbed players thus we ought to tire them out in the 2nd half and continuing to push the ball up court would help the process along.

I think there is more positive than negative to take from this team so far, Lon will find the right lineups and they will get used to playing together and settle down on the offensive end. I still expect a solid season, surely we can get the silly turnover problem corrected to some extent.

Clemson shot 25% and OU shot 66%. We have a 12 pt lead.

The % gap will mostly close in 2nd half. Hope OU can take care of ball.

I'm not sure that Woodard is comfortable running the point......It seems we do better when Strong is in the game. Hopefully, he will settle down.

What were you thinking of Khadeem?

was that for me?

I was referring to his pass that hit the clemson guy in the head...he made a power move to the middle of the lane, needs to go up with it. I honestly think he's a pretty good shooter. Would love to see him develop a hook shot.

was that for me?

I was referring to his pass that hit the clemson guy in the head...he made a power move to the middle of the lane, needs to go up with it. I honestly think he's a pretty good shooter. Would love to see him develop a hook shot.

That was it.

I think there is more positive than negative to take from this team so far, Lon will find the right lineups and they will get used to playing together and settle down on the offensive end. I still expect a solid season, surely we can get the silly turnover problem corrected to some extent.

agree, I think the upside is so much higher...I really like Doolittle. Freeman is a great shooter at 6'10.

IF Strong can make a push, that would allow Woodard to move back to the 2.

Back