>>>>>Oklahoma [2-1] vs. Clemson [2-1] Game Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma [2-1] vs. Clemson [2-1] Game Thread<<<<<

Abilene Christian next on the schedule.

so did y'all see the top pg committed to uk? I think #5...

helps with young?

3-1 makes for a much nicer plane ride than 2-2. Great win, Sooners!

Good win, but we have to learn how to play with the lead. Nice to see CJ have his best game of the season. Need many more of these type performances from him.

Why did Woodard shoot the ball so early and not run the clock down. And why does Lattin get the ball in such good position and just cannot get a shot off?
We blew an eighteen-point lead. Then, we almost did it again. We had a senior with the ball and an eight-point lead with about 90 seconds left. The senior attempts a three with twenty-five seconds left on the clock, and misses. The senior is an excellent free throw shooter. Why did a senior attempt a three with so much time on the clock? Run at least twenty seconds off the clock in a possession, or get fouled. Three solid possessions, and the game is over.

Woodard had a great game. He also had nine assists. But, Jordan was our point guard for two years prior to last year, and I don't remember thinking that he was inclined to give away possessions. I also don't remember him driving into the lane and losing the ball like he has this year. Jordan has always been smart. Hasn't he?

Christian James saved us. Who would have thought.

A month ago it's what I would've expected. I'm surprised by his slow start to the year.

I was fortunate enough to be working in the area and got to go to the game. I sat near some of the players family. Woodard's mom was funny, and knowledgeable. I think it was Lattin's mom standing up for the entire game. It was awesome to be able to see it with them nearby.
As far as the game goes, it did seem like there were more turnovers than what was listed. And the defensive rebounds was frustrating along with the lack of fouls called on them.
After the game I decided to stick around a little bit. I was sitting by myself behind the goal when coach Kruger saw me in my OU shirt and walked over to thank me for coming out. Pure class. Jordan Woodard also came by and shook my hand. So from now on no one can say anything bad about him. &#55357;&#56838;

I was fortunate enough to be working in the area and got to go to the game. I sat near some of the players family. Woodard's mom was funny, and knowledgeable. I think it was Lattin's mom standing up for the entire game. It was awesome to be able to see it with them nearby.
As far as the game goes, it did seem like there were more turnovers than what was listed. And the defensive rebounds was frustrating along with the lack of fouls called on them.
After the game I decided to stick around a little bit. I was sitting by myself behind the goal when coach Kruger saw me in my OU shirt and walked over to thank me for coming out. Pure class. Jordan Woodard also came by and shook my hand. So from now on no one can say anything bad about him. ��

That's an awesome story!! Thanks for sharing.

After the game I decided to stick around a little bit. I was sitting by myself behind the goal when coach Kruger saw me in my OU shirt and walked over to thank me for coming out. Pure class. Jordan Woodard also came by and shook my hand. So from now on no one can say anything bad about him. ��

Well, both Woodard and Lattin are from basketball families so I'm not surprised by their moms! We're definitely lucky to have those two players (even if our fans can be a bit critical at times). I am glad that the players and coaches treated you well. I remember when the team was struggling to get back into shape when Lon was first here and I had a chance to talk to him after a game in the LNC (I don't get to many as an out-of-state fan). I just couldn't believe how nice and welcoming he was and all the players were around signing things for kids and talking to them. I'm really glad OU is the kind of program where our players and coaches are so open to the fans. We've only got these great players for 2-4 years before they move on, so I am glad fans get to interact with them while they can.

Everett, I started to say "welcome to the board" until I realized you have been a member here since 2009. So, I will simply say, you waited way too long to make your first post, but your story was worth the wait. I hope this will not be the last time you join in our discussions.

By the way, one of my favorite players a little more than a decade ago was Terrell Everett. Are you by chance that "Everett?"

This may have been asked earlier but why didn't McGusty play more down the stretch? He was cookin' early on and I don't remember seeing him out there the final 8 minutes or so?

Haha, no Ada, I wish. I used to tell people he was family.

Back