1.000 (1-1) .... Rashard Odomes
.545 (6-11) .... Matt Freeman
.429 (18-42) ... Christian James
.375 (6-16) .... Aaron Calixte
.250 (7-28) .... Brady Manek
.250 (1-4) ..... Jamal Bieniemy
.143 (1-7) ..... Miles Reynolds

.367 (40-109) .. Team Totals

Not bad at all considering how bad Manek has been with his shot.

once Brady gets his to "normal" itll be great overall.

James has been awesome. Freeman has been much improved.

The analyst in the last game made a point about Manek where I agree to a certain point. He sometimes seems so interested in using a quick release that he doesn’t quite gets himself squared up or in a rhythm you’d like to see. Would like to see him slow down just a tad - probably nothing more than some extended practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Manek had to get better. Hopefully getting back to the LNC will get him back on track.

His home/road splits were acceptable last year as a true freshman but he's got to start making 3's on the road as well. He cam be an all- conference player but he's got to get it done more than 50% of the time.

James has been awesome. Freeman has been much improved.

The analyst in the last game made a point about Manek where I agree to a certain point. He sometimes seems so interested in using a quick release that he doesn’t quite gets himself squared up or in a rhythm you’d like to see. Would like to see him slow down just a tad - probably nothing more than some extended practice.

I couldn’t agree more, opsooner! I had similar thoughts last year when Brady appeared to be focused more on a quick release than using proper mechanics. Nothing wrong with his shot when he slows down enough to shoot in rhythm. He’s a much better shooter than his 35% average from the floor and 25% from three seems to suggest.

Manek forces some shots that hurts his pct for sure! If he doesn't touch the ball or get shots up, both him and James just won't pass. Reynolds just isn't a great shooter and Bienemy at this point might not be, but has potential.

I'd like to see them do a better job of setting up Manek on the same side as McNeace so that it forces Manek's defender to decide whether to help or not. Either McNeace can score 1-on-1 or Manek gets left open for the 3 on the pass back out.

Back