*****Oklahoma-Houston Game Thread*****

I was really looking forward to the season, but if this is the sorry@ss product we are going to put on the floor, I have better things to do with my time. We can't even play basic fundamental basketball. And there's obviously no leadership out there.

I was really looking forward to the season, but if this is the sorry@ss product we are going to put on the floor, I have better things to do with my time. We can't even play basic fundamental basketball. And there's obviously no leadership out there.

And no pride as well for they seem to accept everything thrown at them.

We just lost to Tom Penders. Let that sink in for a moment. Tom freaking Penders.

...you guys are killing our RPI right now. (from a VCU fan)

TMG has ability, but he can play completely out of control at times. His back to back turnovers were the beginning of the end.

The team was playing the best when Allen was in there. I guess we can't have that.

Even though this is a young team, there are also 3 McDonald's All-Americans on it. Defense should be the #1 priority for every team and these guys can't defend anybody. Capel deserves a lot of criticism for not having these guys prepared to play so far this year. If they don't learn to defend somebody soon, this will be a loooong year.

Thing is, we have 3 McD AA's and other talented players, and we are in serious danger of finishing dead last at the Great Alaskan Shootout. There is a lot more wrong with this group than youth.

I think OU should stall to keep Houston from scoring a hundred. lol

TMG has ability, but he can play completely out of control at times. His back to back turnovers were the beginning of the end.

He plays the game too often with both his feet off the ground and it occurs when he is not shooting. Nice recipe for disaster.

on the bright side, i just lost the audio

So... How's everyone doing tonight. Cowboys won and the Giants lost.

Thing is, we have 3 McD AA's and other talented players, and we are in serious danger of finishing dead last at the Great Alaskan Shootout. There is a lot more wrong with this group than youth.

That was my point. You can only use the youth excuse for so long before you have to start blaming the coaches for not having these guys prepared.

Back