*****Oklahoma-Kansas State Game Thread*****

Man, Capel has really helped Cade with his game. Coming out of EC, N-O-B-O-D-Y thought Cade could make that drive.

Every time Cade makes a play like that, it brings a smile to my face. :p:p

He really is a true Sooner. I hope that his attitude rubs off on the younger guys......

Our defense has been pretty good and they're still shooting 60% from beyond the arc and 56% overall.

There's only one Big 12 team that I think is really any good right now. Kansas. The rest of the Big 12 is very average to bad. I don't care what rankings say, the quality of play in the Big 12 is really, really weak. Texas A&M might be the 2nd best team right now that tells you how weak the conference is.

There's only one Big 12 team that I think is really any good right now. Kansas. The rest of the Big 12 is very average to bad. I don't care what rankings say, the quality of play in the Big 12 is really, really weak. Texas A&M might be the 2nd best team right now that tells you how weak the conference is.

Maybe the dumbest thing I have heard since Fire Bob Stoops.

The Big 12 has some qaulity teams this yr. They are just as competitve as most any conference around, IMO.

Maybe the dumbest thing I have heard since Fire Bob Stoops.

No it's the truth, you just don't like hearing it. Kansas is the only team in the Big 12 that will make a run in post season play. Possibly Oklahoma State too but I doubt it. The other teams are just too weak.

We can't seem to catch a break. No one can say these guys aren't hustling tonight. Craaaaaapppp.

No it's the truth, you just don't like hearing it. Kansas is the only team in the Big 12 that will make a run in post season play. Possibly Oklahoma State too but I doubt it. The other teams are just too weak.

If the B12 has at least 2 teams in the Sweet 16 will you quit posting here?

What do you mean by run? I bet there are two Big XII teams in the Elite Eight and one in the Final Four. Would two or three teams other than Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen qualify as runs? Because I promise you that will happen... easily.

example 1 of why you are the resident expert on college basketball

Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence. What have you got?

What do you mean by run? I bet there are two Big XII teams in the Elite Eight and one in the Final Four. Would two or three teams other than Kansas in the Sweet Sixteen qualify as runs? Because I promise you that will happen... easily.

Money vs. Mouth = Zepp can bet on two Sweet sixteen teams.

KSU looks pretty good to me..ask Capel when you see him

The NCAA tourney is all about match-ups. KSU has a strong backcourt, which is a must come tourney time. If they are playing at the top of their game, they have the guns to make a run, imo

Man, Capel has really helped Cade with his game. Coming out of EC, N-O-B-O-D-Y thought Cade could make that drive.

Cade Davis' recruiting line said he was a creative scorer that needed to work on his long range shooting.

Back