*****Oklahoma-Kansas State Game Thread*****

Really, he has a tough job on defense and you see he diving around on the floor for loose balls. I think it is unfair to criticize his hustle. Offensively, his shot isn't falling, but he leads all players with 3 assists now. I don't think he is playing bad, or not hustling. I do think he is shooting poorly, though.

He dove once.

He also closed out on Clemente, watched him go up for the 3 pointer, and didn't raise an arm. Not one. He walked the ball up the court when we had a 5 on 4 advantage. And there was one other defensive play he didn't hustle on, but I've forgotten the specifics.

He looks disinterested to me. He normally doesn't play like that when Willie isn't playing.

We need to find someone to run with Clemente and Pullen if we are going to pull this out. I am hoping for a big second half.

He also closed out on Clemente, watched him go up for the 3 pointer, and didn't raise an arm. Not one. He walked the ball up the court when we had a 5 on 4 advantage..

He didn't contest the 3 because he was preventing the easy two. In the 5 on 4, I think we are trying to get into a half court offense. Everyone complains when we rush down the court and take a quick shot, now you are complaining that we aren't pushing the tempo on 5 v 4? It wasn't like pushing the ball there would have gotten us anything other than a quick three, after which you would have complained about that too I suspect.

He didn't contest the 3 because he was preventing the easy two. In the 5 on 4, I think we are trying to get into a half court offense. Everyone complains when we rush down the court and take a quick shot, now you are complaining that we aren't pushing the tempo on 5 v 4? It wasn't like pushing the ball there would have gotten us anything other than a quick three, after which you would have complained about that too I suspect.

Wouldn't bother...we underachieved with Griffin losing to UNC last season. Wish TU had a board and a team worth a crap...feel me?

Let's hear it for Drew and Tiny! Man, I love what I'm seeing from those two guys!!! :woot

Drew and Tiny have combined for 22 points, 10 boards, 4 steals and a block. Not bad for two freshmen!!!

Man Capel can recruit talent...a TF htting that shot? Capel is the TRUTH!

These refs are garbage. All Clemente does is push TMG in the chest to create separation. And that was neither a walk or a charge on Tiny.

Can't win if those guys keep shooting like that. They're hitting whether they are open or have a hand in their face.

Man, Capel has really helped Cade with his game. Coming out of EC, N-O-B-O-D-Y thought Cade could make that drive.

I am sick and tired of seeing these freaking prayers go in from three. It only happens against OU and nobody else.

Is it just me or can we not get a call from the refs for anything? WOW they should go to Vegas (K-State) casue they have all the breaks from the refs that anyone could ask for. I thought this game was in Norman but looks like K-State brought their stripes in my opinion.

They are unconscious as well from the three - that last guy hit from about 25 feet.

For my bracket, if K-state is a top 4 seed in any region they're a huge upset contender. If these guys are shooting cold away from Manhattan, they're very very beatable.

Back