*****Oklahoma-Kansas State Game Thread*****

Great scrum...our guy gets shoved and they come away with the ball....no call.

B12 not going to let KSU lose this game based on calls at this point of the season.

Despite the size disadvantage, OU is holding their own on the boards with a 17-10 advantage so far.

That's cool to see Clemente out there cleaning the floor.

Pledg you do not have to shoot everytime with 30 seconds on the shot clock.

B12 not going to let KSU lose this game based on calls at this point of the season.

Certainly looks that way. On this run they've received the benefit of every call.

Within 2 at half against a really good KSU team. Hopefully we can find a way to pull this one out.

Certainly looks that way. On this run they've received the benefit of every call.

Down the stretch, it pays to be highly ranked and looking good for a #2 seed. Not *****ing about it, just saying.

Did you hear what the color man said when Pullen fouled Crocker? He said, "The officials felt Pullen got a little bit of his body." A little bit of his body??? He cut Tony's legs out from under him with a body block that would have made former OU safety Roy Williams proud. What an idiot!

I think we were 0-for our last 10 offensive possessions between turnovers, missed shots and muggings.

Our offense is so much better when the ball is in TMG's hands. When WW has the ball, everyone stands around and watches him go one on one. They move to open spots and work to find passing lanes with Tommy running the offense.

I personally think the offense looks better when OU actually runs offense. By that I mean a few passes and letting the bigs touch the ball rather than everyone taking 3s.

Did you hear what the color man said when Pullen fouled Crocker? He said, "The officials felt Pullen got a little bit of his body." A little bit of his body??? He cut Tony's legs out from under him with a body block that would have made former OU safety Roy Williams proud. What an idiot!

Yeah. That is what I though too. That is the easiest call all day.

TMG not playing very well tonight, and I mean that mostly about his defense/hustle. Come on TMG.

Not a bad half overall. Have a feeling KSU will score it better in half two though.

Capel needs to come up with something at half time that puts an end to trapping TMG 30 feet from the basket like that. I hope he comes out of the locker room with something that results in a couple of quick passes for either a wide open 3 or a dunk.

Clemente and Pullen have had their way in the first half whether it's from inside or out. Our guards don't have an answer right now.

Completely ridiculous comment. Pullen knocked Tony over diving out of control. I am not sure what the guy was thinking.

TMG not playing very well tonight, and I mean that mostly about his defense/hustle. Come on TMG.

Not a bad half overall. Have a feeling KSU will score it better in half two though.

Really, he has a tough job on defense and you see he diving around on the floor for loose balls. I think it is unfair to criticize his hustle. Offensively, his shot isn't falling, but he leads all players with 3 assists now. I don't think he is playing bad, or not hustling. I do think he is shooting poorly, though.

I personally think the offense looks better when OU actually runs offense. By that I mean a few passes and letting the bigs touch the ball rather than everyone taking 3s.

Agreed. I like the way our offense looked in the first half. Hopefully we can repeat the performance, but score a few more points than KSU in the second half.

Back