*****Oklahoma-Kansas State Game Thread*****

Two = Push.

Less than two = I'll walk.

More than two = he walks.

Sounds fair to me.

It's fair, I guess... but message board bets like this are pretty stupid.

Just learn to tolerate him instead of acting like a hardass behind the keyboard, chief.

The NCAA tourney is all about match-ups. KSU has a strong backcourt, which is a must come tourney time. If they are playing at the top of their game, they have the guns to make a run, imo

Zepp has a golden opportunity to put his money where his mouth is. KU is good, Mizzou is good, UT has potential, BU has talent, and he says oSu?!?!?!

Come on Zepper.

It's fair, I guess... but message board bets like this are pretty stupid.

Just learn to tolerate him instead of acting like a hardass behind the keyboard, chief.

They are all stupid because nobody can really follow them that long. But anyone that thinks this is the best year in the Big 12 is putting blinders on.

They are all stupid because nobody can really follow them that long. But anyone that thinks this is the best year in the Big 12 is putting blinders on.

And anyone that thinks that Kansas is the only conference team that will make a run in the tourney spends too much time on message boards instead of watching games.

Nick, are you willing to take the bet? Just two of the top 16 teams in the country is a push for you.

And anyone that thinks that Kansas is the only conference team that will make a run in the tourney spends too much time on message boards instead of watching games.

No the other way around. I can see maybe or two other teams making a run if they get a good bracket those 2 are Mizzou and Oklahoma State. The rest of teh teams in the conference don't do anything for me. I don't see any of them doing anything in the NCAA Tournament. But that is better than OU this year who wasn't make any Tournament.

No the other way around. I can see maybe or two other teams making a run if they get a good bracket those 2 are Mizzou and Oklahoma State. The rest of teh teams in the conference don't do anything for me. I don't see any of them doing anything in the NCAA Tournament. But that is better than OU this year who wasn't make any Tournament.

Okay, so now you add another team and dog OU while you are at it. You are transparent.

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Nick, are you willing to take the bet? Just two of the top 16 teams in the country is a push for you.
No I won't because there's noway I would even remember the best two weeks from now just the same with anyone who makes a stupid bet like this. Someone bet me in football this year that OU would win more than 7 regular season games early in the year even though I knew the bet was a guarantee for me to win I didn't take it.

No I won't because there's noway I would even remember the best two weeks from now just the same with anyone who makes a stupid bet like this. Someone bet me in football this year that OU would win more than 7 regular season games early in the year even though I knew the bet was a guarantee for me to win I didn't take it.

I'll remember. In fact, I'll put it in my signature.

Can't you tell that Zepp is drunk? He is using spell checker, but that doesn't help with grammar. And it is clear that his grammar is not up to his usual par.

Back