*****Oklahoma @ Nebraska Game Thread*****

5'10 1 on 3...works every time vs. hitting open guy streaking to uncontested three pointer.

Okay I am going to say it - How much of this is Capel's fault? He has to shoulder some of the blame and the freshman excuse doesn't seem to bother a lot of teams - like Texas.

Do we have offensive sets?? I don't see it. Stand around, coupla curls, try to penetrate to the basket 1-on-1, or throw around the three point line and jack-it....

Was that really traveling by TMG? Looked like he was knocked sideways. Not a single questionable/close call has gone our way in this second half. These guys aren't TT or ATM which really surprises me. We just can't get our offense in gear.

How much better will we actually be next year ? If we don't get a post player I can't see us being much better.

I made the same argument in an earlier thread. I don't see much to get excited about next year. Our fundamentals suck and we have a low basketball IQ. We have TMG and Cade....other than that, I just see how we are going to fare any better.:(

I made the same argument in an earlier thread. I don't see much to get excited about next year. Our fundamentals suck and we have a low basketball IQ. We have TMG and Cade....other than that, I just see how we are going to fare any better.:(

agree, but I am higher on Gallon than most on here

Okay I am going to say it - How much of this is Capel's fault? He has to shoulder some of the blame and the freshman excuse doesn't seem to bother a lot of teams - like Texas.

Capel is still a young coach. I think if anything he may still be learning how to coach a team full of big egos. He might not quite have his players respect to do everything he asks of them.

Capel is still a young coach. I think if anything he may still be learning how to coach a team full of big egos. He might not quite have his players respect to do everything he asks of them.

I have been saying the same thing. Everyone is learning on this team

should've been trapping fullcourt the whole 2nd half, TMG to the line for 2, 51-41 NU.

Back