*****Oklahoma @ Nebraska Game Thread*****

Okay I am going to say it - How much of this is Capel's fault? He has to shoulder some of the blame and the freshman excuse doesn't seem to bother a lot of teams - like Texas.

Agreed! Capel needs to land at least two legitimate post players for next year because what we got right now will never work in the Big 12.

Please don't give up until after Wayman Tisdale day. It would be a damn shame if there were any empty seats.

I would hope that by this time the fans that have been coming realize what this team is and just enjoy going to the games and watching some basketball...plus, this team is so different at home and we have some players that are fun to watch reguardless of the outcome...

And a wayman tribute would be enough of an incentive to go watch a girls high school game...

did you see pledger get in fitzgeralds face for that??? priceless.

This is me leaving early to show my displeasure with the effort . . . boo . . . boo!

Then Fitz mishandles a pass right after that. You just don't scream at a teammate on the floor - unless you are Michael Jordan

We should've been making them pay for the press like they're making us pay. Incompetent basketball. TMG should've been beating the doubleteam and throwing lobs for dunks this whole game.

You have to be able to run offensive sets and play defense to win on the road. We are not good at either.

I am an eternal optimist, but today I am embarassed to be a fan of OU basketball. Nebraska is REALLY bad and we are getting blown out. Horrible effort.

This team isn't getting any better. I thought Pledger would be better at this time of the year.

Capel made a mistake by playing Crocker as a 4 earlier in the season.
It went downhill from there. Crocker is too light to play the four.
Well hopefully we have some bigs to play more conventional next year. Capel guard oriented mindset killed him this season.

And fitz arguing with cade during the free throw. They have no continuity on this team at all.

I am an eternal optimist, but today I am embarassed to be a fan of OU basketball. Nebraska is REALLY bad and we are getting blown out. Horrible effort.

I feel you. Like I said, I just hope that folks will get their butts to the LNC next Saturday for Wayman. Its not his fault that this team can't get it together.

Capel made a mistake by playing Crocker as a 4 earlier in the season.
It went downhill from there. Crocker is too light to play the four.
Well hopefully we have some bigs to play more conventional next year. Capel guard oriented mindset killed him this season.

I think Capel has made a ton of mistakes this year. And the whole I didn't talk to WWIII for a month last year, tells me he may be in over his head - at least at this point

How the fudge is that a foul on Wright? And the Nebraska PBP guy, "Could've been an intentional the way he threw him down like that..."--he fell down on his own!!!

Back