*****Oklahoma @ Nebraska Game Thread*****

One of the most brutal halves of basketball I've seen, we better come out with more energy in the 2nd half. I think WW is still not right, hasn't done anything.

Ballgame.
This team likely won't recover from this.

Anybody watching the KU game and see Aldrich just foul the CRAP out of a KSU player on a dunk and not get called?

I think teams see the Oklahoma on the front of the Jersey and it gives them the confidence to rain threes.

Really need to regroup at the half. We are making this team look way too good.

We keep mis-handling the ball, fumbling it, making lazy passes. Makes me want to pull my hair out.

when you are wide open and not challenged, a D1 player should be able to hit a three

Have we improved at all throughout the year? Def not as much as we should given our talent...frustrating...

I feel we should almost run steve nash style offense and let tmg go to work

What has he exactly done other than foul out and turn the ball over everytime he gets the ball thrown to him? He is not a big 12 caliber player like I have been saying and tonight just reinforces my belief.

We cannot block out and the transition defense is just a complete embarrassment to anyone who has ever even looked at a basketball. We had no clue how to stop the ball in transition.
Sad.

What has he exactly done other than foul out and turn the ball over everytime he gets the ball thrown to him? He is not a big 12 caliber player like I have been saying and tonight just reinforces my belief.

You are running on emotions. You know nothing about basketball if you don't think he is a Big 12 basketball player. Seriously.

That last possession kinda tells the story for the whole season. Less than three seconds left and we don't even know it. It doesn't matter if we couldn't have made a 3/4 length shot, the fact that they didn't even try tells me everything.

That's just an idiotic statement. He's just a freshman trying to figure things out. He's never been asked to play the low post before, and he's shown signs of brilliance. It's people like you who give OU basketball fans a bad name.

That was just painful to watch. No energy, looks like we are lost on offense. Defense OK at times but need work there too.

Back