*****Oklahoma @ Nebraska Game Thread*****

Why does this team hate its fans? It's one thing when a team doesn't have talent, but we have talent. The players just don't focus.

soonersports.com is working for me now. I don't know how long it will last though.

Defense has not been that bad tonight. We are turning it over, taking poor shots and being outhustled on the boards. We are just terrible on offense. They have hit 3's with hands in their face and we've actually missed some wide open looks.

Craptastic basketball thus far. Tiny's a turnover waiting to happen. Willie looks like he couldn't care less. This would be our best chance at a road win this year....and this team looks lost....ugh.

Is it just me or are these Nebraska broadcasters EXTRA homers? Very bad to me, everytime a call against them it is just "terrible"?

We can get back in the game easily if we can run some offensive sets with some energy and a little strategy.

We can get back in the game easily if we can run some offensive sets with some energy and a little strategy.

Be interesting test for Capel. Can't wait to see what adjustments he can make.

That's just an idiotic statement. He's just a freshman trying to figure things out. He's never been asked to play the low post before, and he's shown signs of brilliance. It's people like you who give OU basketball fans a bad name.

Exactly!

It's sad to have to admit it, but this team is really immature. Crock and Cade are the only ones who seem able to keep their heads on their shoulders when we travel, and it's just our luck that Crock doesn't look fully healed and Cade's in early foul trouble.

very true. Do miss that about his teams

thats why OU won as many games as it did in the mid 90s and 2000s. Sure it wasn't pretty all the time but those teams had intangibles that this current team is nowhere near in having right now.

Tiny is definitely a D-1 player. I'm gonna say this for the 100th time the dude just lost 70 pounds and is literally learning to play with a new body at the next level and a new position.

That was not a pretty first half, but just like at A&M we are still in this.

I just hope we can pull it off this time.

You are running on emotions. You know nothing about basketball if you don't think he is a Big 12 basketball player. Seriously.

I actually played basketball in high school so you are wrong and a guy his size shouldn't be disappearing like he has done over the past 5 games. I have never seen a big guy like him be so scared to play physical in the post. Tony Crocker is a better post player than him and he is 100 pounds lighter and 5 inches shorter. Capel needs to go out and recruit a real big man because Tiny is well... playing tiny.

Tiny is definitely a D-1 player. I'm gonna say this for the 100th time the dude just lost 70 pounds and is literally learning to play with a new body at the next level and a new position.

The thing is his hands have remained the same.

I actually played basketball in high school so you are wrong and a guy his size shouldn't be disappearing like he has done over the past 5 games. I have never seen a big guy like him be so scared to play physical in the post. Tony Crocker is a better post player than him and he is 100 pounds lighter and 5 inches shorter. Capel needs to go out and recruit a real big man because Tiny is well... playing tiny.

wow, you played high school basketball, why aren't you coaching in the NBA then? As previously stated, Tiny has never been asked to play the low post before and he's just a freshman.

guys, can you stop the in house fighting and give some scores for us out of staters?

Back