*****Oklahoma-Texas Game Thread******

Had to miss the first part of the game; but like what I have seen so far.

TMG & Cade :chestram2::woot:clap:OUbball-logo:

you're absolutely right, deacon. But officials can be consistent in their calls, and that's all the majority of coaches ask of them.

On a positive note, though. How about those sooners!!!!! :woot

:) tmg!

I agree all year.

We would be a tournament team already if Capel has done this at the beginning of the year. We really get a steal in Griffin. He is way way better than Lucus or any point guard in Big12. Hope having him will atttrach other big posts.

Hadn't seen if anyone had mentioned that Texas sucks. Just thought I would throw that out there because, well, they do. :woot

Best half we have played all year. There's really not a close 2nd. On another note Texas can't make jump shots.

We would be a tournament team already if Capel has done this at the beginning of the year.

Done what, start two posts? I disagree. You play your best players, and for most of the year, that has meant a fourth guard. Yes, some of the posts are playing decent today, but they don't always, we don't always shoot it this well, and not all teams give us the matchup to play 2 bigs when they aren't playing well. UT does.

Good game so far. Great game. But let's not ready a bunch into how this game proves something for the first half of the season. It doesn't.

I've been one to complain about our fans complaining about the refs all year. This is the first game I really think it's been one-sided. The hound TMG all the way down the court, and nothing. We bump James, and he shoots free throws. They've pushed off and gone over the back a few times as well that haven't been called.

We'll need to play a good 2nd half.

Best half we have played all year. There's really not a close 2nd. On another note Texas can't make jump shots.

Texas is making the '07 Memphis team look like Mark Price at the free throw line.

there have been some terrible calls.. Like the Texas guy running into his own player and getting a foul..

Terrible call. He was basically setting a screen on TMG, then the UT ball handler runs into him and they call TMG.

I am not a ref whiner but this is pathetic. James bumps and shoves from every spot on the floor and gets away with it. Their guards are hand and body checking TMG every time down the floor but nothing called.

Just look at the free throw difference, then add a few more on for UT to make it realistic since they've missed the front end a couple times since THEY SUCK.

I've been one to complain about our fans complaining about the refs all year. This is the first game I really think it's been one-sided. The hound TMG all the way down the court, and nothing. We bump James, and he shoots free throws. They've pushed off and gone over the back a few times as well that haven't been called.

Exactly, right! You'll never see me complain about the officiating if the calls are consistent both ways. The first half of this game was anything but consistent.

TMG has been mauled and we have more fouls against us. Texa$$ home cookin' on our court. Not really surprised though.

Congrats to Sherri Coale and the Sooner women on another Bedlam victory.

Exactly, right! You'll never see me complain about the officiating if the calls are consistent both ways. The first half of this game was anything but consistent.

I think some of this has actually played to our advantage because Texas is so bad at the line that if they let them play they might eventually make a put back. Them missing at the line has been huge for us. We haven't really tried to go inside at all either. We really can't so we won't get called for many fouls.

Done what, start two posts? I disagree. You play your best players, and for most of the year, that has meant a fourth guard. Yes, some of the posts are playing decent today, but they don't always, we don't always shoot it this well, and not all teams give us the matchup to play 2 bigs when they aren't playing well. UT does.

Good game so far. Great game. But let's not ready a bunch into how this game proves something for the first half of the season. It doesn't.

Please look at the UTEP game, we played only Gallon. What happened, it exposed the paint for their guads to drive at will. You only need 3 good posts. It should be 1. Wright, Fitz 2. Gallon, Fitz. 3. Wright, Gallon. PROTECT THE PAINT, getting defensive rebound. You looked at Kansas. That's their rotation all the time.

Back