>>>>>>Oklahoma-Villanova Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>Oklahoma-Villanova Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Buddy out of control there

LOL the one foul we get is Buddy out of control...

Buddy not even looking at the basket on some of his drives. Luckily, got the foul call there.

Buddy got bailed out with the call. When the offense attacks the rim they get the call more times than not,

Feels good to be up 6 after losing the bigger lead.

Could be worse. Hope we tired them out and they lose their legs in the 2nd half.

OU is the better team here. I had a feeling OU was gonna be the goods. Dont wanna jinx us though.

Will take a 6 point lead after the way we blew the big lead

The bad news is that our offense shut down for about 12 minutes of the first half. The good news is that they are only in this game at all because of the FT difference. If we can force some action like they did we can close this out.

Well, we went nearly 6 minutes without scoring, scored 6 points in the final 8 minutes..and we lead by 6 at the half. I'll take it. Need to put the pedal down to start though

Not a bad half. Wish we did not have that long scoring drought and the turnovers hurt us. Keep up the good play here and we can count a top 10 Win on the schedule.

I will take it....because we can play more under control and take care of the ball better. We should be glad some of those early 3s were falling because that is the difference right now.

It's easy to see why Lon was such a good player. Takes a lot to get him excited.

Could be worse. Hope we tired them out and they lose their legs in the 2nd half.

It seems like OU played a lot of people. I missed the first 10 minutes but I saw McNeace, Manyang, Walker and Odomes play. Did james play?

Well, we went nearly 6 minutes without scoring, scored 6 points in the final 8 minutes..and we lead by 6 at the half. I'll take it. Need to put the pedal down to start though

Really got screwed on that travel call. It should be 9.

I hope the fouls even out in the second half.

I'm guessing there's just no minutes for Buford based on the first half. Is he just not that good?

It seems like OU played a lot of people. I missed the first 10 minutes but I saw McNeace, Manyang, Walker and Odomes play. Did james play?

Yes. He missed an early shot and turned the ball over. Was in for Cousins the last 5 seconds of the half. Odomes has done well.

No Buford. Of the 3 young posts, Lattin is only one playing tough defense.

Would like to see Spangler get more touches on the block. Manyang too.

Back