>>>>>>Oklahoma-Villanova Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>Oklahoma-Villanova Gameday Thread<<<<<<

Five guys in double figures and I think 19 off the bench.

I don't think OU will lose a game when the bench produces 15 points.

OU was simply the better team. They made those guys look bad.

It was only 18 off the bench but that is still awesome.

Nova 4/29 from 3's

They ended up 4-32 whereas we were 14-25. Combine that with a 43-33 advantage on the boards, and that's your ballgame.

Cousins with 19 points, 6 boards, and 10 assists. Spangler with 11 points and 10 boards. Walker with 10 points. Great game.

OU has a very good chance to get to January undefeated heading into the Iowa State and Kansas games...

Nice game for Odomes off the bench with a lot of his minutes in the post. 5 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal. Not bad at all......

I am officially impressed. The last time I thought we might be #1 was 1988. This team may well be #1.

I'm hoping Christian James, Dante Buford, Jamuni McNeace and Akolda Manyang don't get down about not getting a lot run out there tonight.

I'm hoping Christian James, Dante Buford, Jamuni McNeace and Akolda Manyang don't get down about not getting a lot run out there tonight.

They better get used to it - once conference play starts its big boy time.

I am officially impressed. The last time I thought we might be #1 was 1988. This team may well be #1.

How could you possibly not think OU was number one in either 88/89 or 89/90. I can't remember which year but OU beat Missouri and KU in consecutive games when the teams were ranked 1, 2 and 3 in the polls. I think that was when Tubbs said the officials have asked me to ask you to please not throw anything on the floor no matter how terrible the officiating gets. (may have been a different year but they were close in timing).

Holy heck, we got a hot one this year boys and girls. This team can beat anyone in the country. The defense is killer and so many weapons to go with it. Leadership everywhere, deadly shooters, slashing guards, guards that can create shots, size down low, athleticism, low post scoring, and lock down defense. Tell me what they don't have!

We still need another scoring threat down low from 1 of the 3 in AK, McNeace, and Lattin, IMO. But I like this team so much

We still need another scoring threat down low from 1 of the 3 in AK, McNeace, and Lattin, IMO. But I like this team so much

AK has shown some signs of that but I think they can scrape together enough for that to not really be a weakness. Add in all of the slashing guards and they are going to score enough points in the paint.

Boom Soon.

Outstanding win.

Great outside shooting and good defense most of the time.

Cousins coming into his own as point guard and Woodard hitting the treys.

Spangler a warrior. Hit some really key shots.

Would like to see more of an inside game.

Still developing depth.

Wonder how the polls will treat this win.

Obviously a great performance. This team is going places. :OU-logo:

I see that the December 8, 2015 NCAA rpi rankings indicate that the win over Villanova pushed OU up from #62 to #26. Villanova fell from #4 to #6.

Back