*****Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread *****

Re: worst coaching job in OU bball history?

Yeah so it is like we won half a game against Kansas. :(

Is this how far we've fallen as fans of what used to be a top 25 program? ugh...I can't bring myself to celebrate moral victories.

I can't stand the fact that we are getting our asses whipped but I'm all right with our effort

Pledger has hit two threes in the same game since alaska!
This is cause for celebration!

Pledger, Fitz, and TMG have got to learn to play with each other. I'm really excited about those three guys. We just need to surround them with a little more talent and athleticism. Clark will help out, but we need more.

Too bad TMG didn't shoot well.

I will say this Capel is still coaching these guys hard. He's trying to encourage these guys and thinking about the future. I applaud him for that. If we can get n'diaye and a juco guard that can score, we could be solid next year.

TMG
Juco
Cade
Tiny
N'diaye

Fitz
Pledger
Cam
TJ

I'd also like to see us add another hybrid wing/post type guy, maybe another juco. This is assumg willies gone and Willis isn't back.

I can't stand the fact that we are getting our asses whipped but I'm all right with our effort
Sadly this is the point our season is at cause this is my exact feelings as well.

What year was it when we came back from a huge deficit at KU and almost won?

What year would you consider to be the worst coaching job in OU history? Would this year be right up there?
With everything that we have gone through it def. makes you think

I thought Kelvin should have let Calvin Curry shoot from anywhere, but other than that, for someone who was 4 years old in Tubbs first year, this is by far the worst.

It was 2006 when we came back and almost beat KU in Lawrence, lost by 1.

The refs have been horrible and we didn't play a lick of D in the 1st 1/2.

We could've got this game to the last couple minutes and had a shot.

12 down now will take a miracle.

Back