*****Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread *****

Refs ruin any chance with all of these phantom and1's for xavareiah.. That was. Fing walk..

Simple. That was a ref making KU a few extra points possible. Plus anticipating a call.

Omfg did you see that red? He had his hand up before he blew the whistle...

As quick as TMG is, he gets abused off the dribble too much. It has to be technique/effort because he is too quick to not keep people in front of him.

I bet Collins would fall down even if he was the only one on the court. I've never seen a guy get breathed on and then fall like he was hit by an SUV so many times.

I bet Collins would fall down even if he was the only one on the court. I've never seen a guy get breathed on and then fall like he was hit by an SUV so many times.
You watch Eaton last year?

Hey. I don't feel so bad--I saw some things I really liked from our team.

He can't drive and not get a foul called

We kept it closer than I thought we would. Showed some nice hustle and a few good things in the 2nd half.

If we played like that against some of the lesser teams we would have a few more wins.

Back