*****Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread *****

We kept it closer than I thought we would. Showed some nice hustle and a few good things in the 2nd half.

If we played like that against some of the lesser teams we would have a few more wins.

Agree. It was like they FINALLY realized that we havs nothing to lose, and we might as well play as hard as we can.....

Kansas was sleep-walking for most of that....

That was one of the most boring basketball games I have ever seen... Kansas got up by 20-22 points and they just took the air out of the ball.

It felt like they were playing the University of Texas at San Antonio and UTSA (us) hit some shots when KU was just coasting to make it look like a respectable game. There was a 0% chance at victory or a comeback there, and from the opening tip OU was never in the game.

Man, that was bad.

The coaches and players did not quit and deserve credit for that. They played hard the entire second half. If they play hard and as a team at home they can win two more games this year.

Re: Kansas was sleep-walking for most of that....

Just making sure none of us found any comfort whatsover in the fact that we still competed in the second half, eh?

"This was a good thing for KU."

(KU fan)

That was one of the most boring basketball games I have ever seen... Kansas got up by 20-22 points and they just took the air out of the ball.

It felt like they were playing the University of Texas at San Antonio and UTSA (us) hit some shots when KU was just coasting to make it look like a respectable game. There was a 0% chance at victory or a comeback there, and from the opening tip OU was never in the game.

Man, that was bad.

I agree that there was no hope of a comeback, but it could have been a lot worse. You have to give OU a little credit. They played hard, competed and in the end at lease didn't embarass themselves. Gotta look at the positives such as Fitzgerald. We knew this game was not winnable from the start.

Man, that was bad.

What was even sadder was their fans were acting like they were playing UTSA. I have never seen KU fans so quiet while beating an OU team.

"This was a good thing for KU."

(KU fan)

when KU finishes 36-1 (or whatever it is) they will point to this game as the turning point where they had to come together as a team due to being scared by OU on their home court in the middle of February.

Book It.

Thanks, Guys, for the effort....You made it a good game in the 2nd half.. Wished we could have pulled an upset, but maybe we will have to do that in the Big 12 Tourney.

Thanks, Guys, for the effort....You made it a good game in the 2nd half.. Wished we could have pulled an upset, but maybe we will have to do that in the Big 12 Tourney.
Good post, Mom. If they hard like this they win a couple games in the Big 12 Tournament. That is the great thing about college hoops, there is always something to play for until the very end.

Man, that was bad.

this was actually my favorite game of ours to watch in awhile. Loved watching the young guys, esp fitz.

BOO to you and your negative posts. seriously, its annoying

your like one of those guys that would ***** about bookout being on the floor, then book would make you look silly and you would shut up the rest of the game

If OU played the first half like they did the 2nd half and hit 50 percent overall this would have been an interesting game. I like what I see in our freshmen.

Why did Pledger look different and quick with his shot? Looked very confident to me.

Back