\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread//////////

Are we really up by 10??? How ironic would it be if this is the team that's the first to win at KU since 1993?

seriously ALL THE HAND CHECKS and not one call...

I do love Doolittle and McGusty...they can handle the ball and are bigger than small guards and can bring post guys. They'll be match-up problems next 2 years...wish Freeman could get his outside shot going...and play DECENT D...

I'll make an unpopular comment. DSM is doing a good job of penetrating and kicking the ball out to the perimeriter when the defense collapses.

Watch for the three zebras to start making a difference, seen it all too often.

didn't graham pick his foot up? on that trap..that's what you look for..plus 5 sec's...

GREAT off rebounding...

Odomes got pummeled again with no call. Luckily Lattin was there to clean it up, wish we could get one of those layups to go in after the foul.

I'll make an unpopular comment. DSM is doing a good job of penetrating and kicking the ball out to the perimeriter when the defense collapses.

playing better, he still gets airborne with no outs..thought the one to lattin should have been higher.

OU is ahead and playing pretty good and all most want to talk about are the refs

McNeace doesn't have the body to add 15 lbs, too high of a metabolism. He's a long and lanky guy. Probably always will be.

15 pounds isn't a whole lot distributed over a 6-10 frame. He will be a monster when he is a senior for ou.

I don't know if we can hang on but I like what I see right now. These young guys are showing no fear. Boomer Sooner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes he has. Been watching him really close. He needs to keep his head up better and not force a lane in the middle when they give him one just off.

Back