\\\\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas Game Thread//////////

Really terrible officiating, looking to call something on us on every possession on both ends.

This crew is supposed to be one of the best in the Big 12. They have not proven that to be true so far.

0 fgs last 5 mins....8 total for the half. In all fairness, KU only had 8 also.

well...honestly I feel we played HORRIBLE for 20 minutes and tied...I'll take that. Not sure about our foul situation, sure it'll amp up after half....:facepalm

guess horrible might be too much, but def not a very good half...off wise. Good hustle, playing hard. Only bone headed crap is moore...and the palming, travel, lane violation when ku does the same chit.

Couple things: can't finish at the rim, no outside shooters, and Strong-Moore is just not good. Having said that. Good fight, tied on the road against number 1 team in country. Keep fighting and make some darn shots

Add in all the traveling calls, the free throw lane violation, and it seems they're making a lot of calls you hardly ever see.

They seem to be searching for something to call, most of them against OU.

I'm actually OK being tied at the half. Especially considering we shot 25% from the field and 20% from deep. They've only shot 4 more free throws than OU and we're even on the boards.

Sitting just behind Toby Rowland. Sooners playing tough but fouls are not looking good.

There been too many fouls called period...nothing worse than watching bunch of FT's

Can't believe OU is tied after shooting 25 percent from the field.

13 to 11 fouls
boards 20 each
8 to 11 TO's

our shooting % is horrible 25% overall 2/10 3's.

FT's is 90% 10/11 theirs 54% 8/15

expect a better ku in 2nd half

Wow, we're tied at the half and we're 4-27 from the field minus Lattin...I think both teams will play better in the second half (can't play worse offensively). Odomes is going to have to drive to the basket more, and I'd like to see more of Buford...and Trae Young can't get here soon enough.

Need a tough second half. Tough D and can't go under screens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, we're tied at the half and we're 4-27 from the field minus Lattin...I think both teams will play better in the second half (can't play worse offensively). Odomes is going to have to drive to the basket more, and I'd like to see more of Buford...and Trae Young can't get here soon enough.

Young is going to make OU's other players so much better. He'll be able to create so many shots that DSM and JS just can't create.

Back