\\\\\\\Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Gameday Thread///////

UGHHHHH!

That is some ugly basketball.:eek:

Shepard finally hits a three!

26-18 OU

If we could hit 40% this game might be over.

And this is the one of the primary reasons we've lost a portion of our close games this year. This team simply hasn't taken advantage of widening the score when the other team is ice cold. Hopefully today will be different.

Lattin with 10 pts and 9 boards. 6 for 6 from the charity stripe. McGusty shut out, we're shooting 30% and we still lead by double digits.

Look at the positive. We have a 13 point lead at the half even though we didnt shoot well. I'll take it.

And this is the one of the primary reasons we've lost a portion of our close games this year. This team simply hasn't taken advantage of widening the score when the other team is ice cold. Hopefully today will be different.

They're getting the looks they want, they just lack consistent shooting from the field. It's pretty simple.

I like how the offense looks. LOVE Jumani's moves.

We need to clean up our game.

KSU shot a little under 25% in the first half.....a lot of wide open shots that didn't fall. They will do better in the second half. 13 point lead is not enough if we don't start hitting some shots.

They're getting the looks they want, they just lack consistent shooting from the field. It's pretty simple.

I like how the offense looks. LOVE Jumani's moves.

Yep. The offense has an actual identity when he's in the game. If he doesn't get one-on-one coverage when he catches the ball in the post, he gets gets doubled and kicks it out to an open shooter or a swing pass then finds an open shooter.

Yep. The offense has an actual identity when he's in the game. If he doesn't get one-on-one coverage when he catches the ball in the post, he gets gets doubled and kicks it out to an open shooter or a swing pass then finds an open shooter.

Yup

actually GREAT start for 2nd half...need to play loose....

That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Hit a couple of threes and a layup!

OU up 18 41-23

:woot

McGusty broke thru. Great start to the 2nd half.

How many 18 point leads have we blown...... can't think about it.

Back