>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

No love for freeman. He's defense is atrocious

I like his feel for the game on the offensive side, but you're right, he doesn't grasp the defensive side at all yet.

This is by far the best Big 12 game they have played but for sure the best 2nd half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like his feel for the game on the offensive side, but you're right, he doesn't grasp the defensive side at all yet.

It's time to go Billy Tubbs and put the best offensive players on the court. :ez-roll:

It's time to go Billy Tubbs and put the best offensive players on the court. :ez-roll:

Right now.....I will take any mix of 5 it takes just to win a freaking game!:D

Freeman at least gives OU something offensively. Lattin is a ghost out there.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

this team can not run and gun right now..they would have been blown off the court today

this team can not run and gun right now..they would have been blown off the court today
Might was well try it because what Lon is throwing out there right now isn't working.

I believe OU would be 2-1 in Big 12 play with Woodard. Hope he gets back soon, mainly for his health but also for this team.

What is it about playing @ KSU that the officials never call fouls on them and they get all the calls. I'm not saying it's why we lost, just look at last year's game as well.

What is it about playing @ KSU that the officials never call fouls on them and they get all the calls. I'm not saying it's why we lost, just look at last year's game as well.

Two years ago was even worse.

Might was well try it because what Lon is throwing out there right now isn't working.

It may be time for Lon to go with his best eight players and live with the results. It's too late in the season to be going with a ten man rotation when at least two I could name aren't getting the job done.

If that means flip flopping the current starting lineup to go with more underclassmen, so be it. IMO, it could definitely mean moving one or two starters to the bench and replacing them with freshmen who have obviously been better.

It may be time for Lon to go with his best eight players and live with the results. It's too late in the season to be going with a ten man rotation when at least two I could name aren't getting the job done.

If that means flip flopping the current starting lineup to go with more underclassmen, so be it. IMO, it could definitely mean moving one or two starters to the bench and replacing them with freshmen who have obviously been better.
That's exactly where I was going with the lineup of Woodard, McGusty, Odomes, Doolittle, and Freeman. I think those 5 gives OU the best chance. Lattin and James are just bodies out there not doing anything but fouling and turning the ball over.

Good game. Can't ask more effort than that.

Play the freshmen!

Man, I hate Bruce Weber.

Did he really say that? Please tell me he isn't that stupid??

lol..sorry just saw this.

Yes, as OU was coming back out at half...was talking about ksu then said, "this OU team coming off of a F4 appearance last year is just trying to stay in the state"...or something like that.

but he did say "this OU team coming off of a F4 appearance"...

I had not seen this bad of a game since November but it got my attention in the 1st half. I'm not saying we win but the complexion of the game would have been different.

I had not seen this bad of a game since November but it got my attention in the 1st half. I'm not saying we win but the complexion of the game would have been different.

The Big 12 has always liked sending the home crowd home happy. x2 in Lawrence!

Back