>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

Wish Doolittle would do that more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

Love our freshmen!

Just need a complete game at some point

Well they didn't quit. Maybe Lon can finally start McGusty. If he doesn't then IDK what else to do. At the end of the day it's another L

What the hell. How was that goal tending

May not have been..but makes little or no difference in the out come of game

Frustrating to watch this team right now but we have some excellent pieces in place. Guard play has to improve, especially turnovers or we aren't going to be very good for a while.

Can't really say that. It was a 7 or game with a couple minutes left.

I think OU played better today in 2nd half but some of it could be ksu thinking the game was over..dunno

I think I'd try the filling line up the next game

Strong Moore
Mcgusty
Odomes
Doolittle
Mcneace

Well they didn't quit. Maybe Lon can finally start McGusty. If he doesn't then IDK what else to do. At the end of the day it's another L

McGusty
Shepard
Doolittle
Freeman
James

That's the best starting 5 I've seen.

McGusty was a bright spot in this game. He would definitely get my nod to start if I was the coach.

I think OU played better today in 2nd half but some of it could be ksu thinking the game was over..dunno

You weren't watching the game then. The effort was so much better on both ends. Stopped giving KSU uncontested looks

I think I'd try the filling line up the next game

Strong Moore
Mcgusty
Odomes
Doolittle
Mcneace

Fine with me, but with a team like this it will be someone else that steps in the next game..will a while before we see any type of consistency

In a tight game, we have pissed down our leg with a stupid play or careless turnover so many times this year. We can talk about improvement until we are blue in the face, but when a team continues to "not make plays when it counts", then this "improvement talk" is absolute nonsense. It's another loss....and it's incredibly sad to watch this once proud program continue to crater.

We don't know what effect it had on the outcome. It effectively ended the game though. Ou would have been down 7 with almost 4 minutes on the clock. Are we going to win? Probably not but we don't know now because the ref sh1t the bed. It wasn't even close either.

No love for freeman. He's defense is atrocious

Back