>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

Good teams make layups, bad team give up layups

Latin has to get an offensive rebound

OU has to much "one man dribble" they don't pass the ball. This is going to be a long season. That's what happens when your young.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kam is the only bright spot today. Let him ball out Lon

Might be time to start McGusty...

To be honest I never seen a team that misses more layups than the OU men and women teams..What the heck is going on in Norman??

Let's face it. Lon is desperate to find just one big man who can bring an offensive presence. Lattin and McNeace are nearly worthless on offense. Without Buford available, Kruger must try anything. His biggest shortcoming is failure to recruit big men who can play.

Down 16 at the half. Woof

We are slow but more sadly, a little lazy.

I guess we are getting bumped inside just light enough to not call a foul and we are not strong enough to finish, but we are strong enough on defense to foul them.

Well chit...completely spaced game was on...guess I'm glad..lol. down 16? Ugh

Can we keep it under 20? Sadly, that attitude has almost become our new standard.....at least it is against the decent teams on our schedule. We are effectively doing our best to "manage the decline" in hopes of a moral victory here and there.

We all knew it would be a rebuilding year, but potentially only getting 2 or 3 wins in conference is absolutely unacceptable.

I thought there was some really good, young talent on this team early on in the season, but I'm not seeing it now. Also, there really is no point in playing Lattin or James considering how useless they are offensively and this team needs scorers in the worst way imaginable right now.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

No ya ksu homer mitch holtis...THIS OU TEAM did NOT go the final 4 last yr...

Lattin is wearing on me man.

Back