>>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

Re: >>>>>Oklahoma vs. Kansas State Pregame Thread<<<<<

gonna be really honest - I am not displeased at all. you can see their growth and their potential. We need a backcourt to emerge.

gonna be really honest - I am not displeased at all. you can see their growth and their potential. We need a backcourt to emerge.

And a physical rebounder. We miss Spangler almost as much as Buddy.

Guys can this team win anymore games? The only games I see possible are home and home Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see this team winning one game. They're just gonna have to prove it to me at this point.

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Tapatalk

that pass to doolittle just now was a good example. doolittle was half a step slow but both he and Jumani made the right plays. excellent job! I will come with time.

Lattin! Cmon man. Have some awarebess

If we had a big who would be an improvement, Lattin would be coming off of the bench. McNeace is close, but the mental mistakes he makes prevents him from taking that next step.

They hanging in there right now, ksu may have taken their foot off the pedal to soon

Doesn't look like team is ready to win yet but I am pleased with effort this half.

I don't see this team winning one game. They're just gonna have to prove it to me at this point.

We will win some games. This team will get better. If we had played all season without Woodard the team would be much better at this point than we are. If Woodard comes back, I know we will win some games.

they need to learn to stay on the court

Woodard would make a huge difference

So what's up with Buford? Is he injired

Still not cj. Did he get hurt?

How was that goal tending?

What the hell. How was that goal tending

Terrible call

We will win some games. This team will get better. If we had played all season without Woodard the team would be much better at this point than we are. If Woodard comes back, I know we will win some games.
That TO by Doolittle is why I don't see it. Too many stupid, elementary school type TO's

Still not cj. Did he get hurt?

No, just playing like doo-doo.

2 best players not on the court and hanging with a good KSU team. We will get better.

also like how they're mixing it up inside

Back