Oklahoma vs UAPB game thread

Can we not just end the Groves Brothers experiment? They had a good tournament game against KU a couple years ago. That's it. They should not be starting on a P5 team.

This offense is so terrible. I have seen sherfield play many times and he’s very good. I don’t know what’s going on with him but he’s way better than this.

If this is moser offensive system, he’s gonna get fired within the next 18 months. This is TERRIBLE.

Can we not just end the Groves Brothers experiment? They had a good tournament game against KU a couple years ago. That's it. They should not be starting on a P5 team.

They aren’t the problem.
And who would you replace them with?

This offense is so terrible. I have seen sherfield play many times and he’s very good. I don’t know what’s going on with him but he’s way better than this.

If this is moser offensive system, he’s gonna get fired within the next 18 months. This is TERRIBLE.

I don’t mind it. We just aren’t making shots or free throws
If we make our free throws we’d be on pace for 70 points.

I do think pibe bluff is a decent team

nice to see Hill respond back with a good first half ..

need to stop traveling and make FF and this would be a 10 point lead ..

The offense seems to consist of the point guard making one pass and whoever catches that pass dribbles around and then shoots.

Wow. We scored 30 points in a half. PROGRESS.

Uzan looks like he might be a good one. Playing well.

Well that half is mercifully over. Hill is back from the dead and the best player tonight....followed closely by Uzan I like Bamisile's athleticism, but he has way too much "playground" in his game. I would usually say that we would likely pull away in the 2nd half, but I don't think this team has the offense to do that. Another glaring weakness of this team is that they get absolutely NOTHING in transition.....and that is a bad sign when you're already offensively challenged.

Well that half is mercifully over. Hill is back from the dead and the best player tonight....followed closely by Uzan I like Bamisile's athleticism, but he has way too much "playground" in his game. I would usually say that we would likely pull away in the 2nd half, but I don't think this team has the offense to do that. Another glaring weakness of this team is that they get absolutely NOTHING in transition.....and that is a bad sign when you're already offensively challenged.

Also no 3 point shooting. I don’t know how we can be so bad at it year after year

Just like our turnovers, it’s especially concerning that we can’t get out in transition since Moser claims to have emphasized that coming into the season. We haven’t accomplished any of the things he claims to prioritize, which is a a gigantic red flag.

Just like our turnovers, it’s especially concerning that we can’t get out in transition since Moser claims to have emphasized that coming into the season. We haven’t accomplished any of the things he claims to prioritize, which is a a gigantic red flag.

This team doesn't really generate turnovers and when they do, it is usually in the halfcourt.....and they can't seem to get out and run. I would try the press, but they tried it once in the 1st half and it led to a dunk.....yikes.

Back