One-and-done was never the plan for Trae Young | Norman Transcript

Well alright! Trae you can stay as long as you want Brother!

He has to know we're going to be stupid good next year. Although turning down a top 10 pick in the draft is also a little crazy.

I wonder if he's still growing?

He could still be growing. I saw a couple of his HS games when he was a JR. and he was around 5'11" and really thin.

OU has a great strength coach and Trae is taking full advantage.

If I were his dad, I would tell Trae to show some more stuff for the next few games and then start to play it safe..take no chances of getting hurt.

If I were his dad, I would tell Trae to show some more stuff for the next few games and then start to play it safe..take no chances of getting hurt.

uhm ... whatever.

His father's a lot smarter than you think he is.

That is quite possibly the worst advice he could give his son. The scouts will make him continue to prove he is the best especially because he doesn't possess elite size/athleticism at the pg. Not to mention he is going for college team titles, records, and awards.

That is quite possibly the worst advice he could give his son. The scouts will make him continue to prove he is the best especially because he doesn't possess elite size/athleticism at the pg. Not to mention he is going for college team titles, records, and awards.

woot!

Trying out new material, I see.

Trying out new material, I see.
You seem to always have to say something when I post..you're really trying again this year to get something started so you can run to the mods.

Man some of you guys...I said play it safe, I didn't say stop playing

You seem to always have to say something when I post..you're really trying again this year to get something started so you can run to the mods.

If you dont like it then stop saying jerk things about our players and program.

If you dont like it then stop saying jerk things about our players and program.
I haven't been..just your wild imagination, you and couple others like to make something out of nothing

This might be one of the worst posts since the inception of this forum. Congrats.

Back