OSU's non-conference schedule is out

If you are going to play a weak schedule, at least make it local.

Play SMU instead of Seattle, play TCU instead of Pacific, play Houston instead of Coppin State, play Missouri State instead of Southern, play Oral Roberts isntead of Arkansas-Pine Bluff.....

These types of games would improve their RPI a little bit and be more interesting for the fans... I dont know which fan would rather see OSU play Seattle, Pacific, Coppin State, Southern, and Arkansas-Pine Bluff over SMU, TCU, Houston, Missouri State, and ORU.

I think the problem with this is some of these teams want a return game, which I think would be good for basketball, but the truth is a lot of the high majors don't want to play those games.

I think the problem with this is some of these teams want a return game, which I think would be good for basketball, but the truth is a lot of the high majors don't want to play those games.

OSU could probably get 3 for 1's with all of those schools...

If you are going to play a weak schedule, at least make it local.

Play SMU instead of Seattle, play TCU instead of Pacific, play Houston instead of Coppin State, play Missouri State instead of Southern, play Oral Roberts isntead of Arkansas-Pine Bluff.....

These types of games would improve their RPI a little bit and be more interesting for the fans... I dont know which fan would rather see OSU play Seattle, Pacific, Coppin State, Southern, and Arkansas-Pine Bluff over SMU, TCU, Houston, Missouri State, and ORU.

Pine Bluff is a regional school right?

I wouldn't pull them off just to get another team you listed, but if OSU is covering expenses for visiting teams, I'd think I'd try to find something closer than Pacific and Seattle. Unless airfare is a similar expense for any team that comes to town.

For aggie fans that travel you can always gamble before and after the URI game at mohegan sun

ORU would ask for a 1 and 1 but would probably do a 3 - 1 deal. The road game in Tulsa is good for alumni so it is not that big of deal. Texas routinely gives Rice and Houston road games in football and I am sure that is all about the alumni rather than the competition.

OSU is full of it claiming they can't get good teams to come to Stoolwater. They simply won't sign the same deals that OU, KU, Texas, Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, etc. all sign to get good teams. The fools at OSU have this extremely high opinion of themselves that no one but OSU people share.

If a home and home is good enough for KU, UNC, Kentucky and Duke it is darn sure good enough for Stoolwater.

ORU would ask for a 1 and 1 but would probably do a 3 - 1 deal. The road game in Tulsa is good for alumni so it is not that big of deal. Texas routinely gives Rice and Houston road games in football and I am sure that is all about the alumni rather than the competition.

OSU is full of it claiming they can't get good teams to come to Stoolwater. They simply won't sign the same deals that OU, KU, Texas, Duke, Kentucky, Arizona, etc. all sign to get good teams. The fools at OSU have this extremely high opinion of themselves that no one but OSU people share.

If a home and home is good enough for KU, UNC, Kentucky and Duke it is darn sure good enough for Stoolwater.

Totally agree.

Back