OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

but they call that to let the walk on score ..

they didn't just call a 2 hand push branden loser manser

LOL. F these refs. A walkon getting locked up by Uzan draws a foul

I hope that walkon knows his moment tonight was an absolute sham

Too bad. We were fighting back until the Tanner foul call. That gave them pressure relief at that point. I am sure it is an L in either case but would have been nice to watch what happened without that call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looking ahead.. anyone have an idea of who we can realistically look at bringing in at the 5? Or too early to really have any kind of handle on that?

Tang gets the ESPY for the winning team making the final minute of a 15 point game last like 20 minutes....lol.

Too bad. We were fighting back until the Tanner foul call. That gave them pressure relief at that point.

Yeah, that was the difference. Probably win that game going away, then rout TCU leading into our run through the conference tourney if they don’t call the foul for him elbowing a guy in the face.

Everyone is free to post what they want but the whining about officiating is embarrassing. We got our asses handed to us and people are acting like we lost a nail biter on a disputed call. I used to take pride in the fact OU fans didn’t behave like Wichita State fans and complain about every call and act like refs were out to get them. We could have had Toby Rowland officiating tonight and it wouldn’t have mattered.

Looking ahead.. anyone have an idea of who we can realistically look at bringing in at the 5? Or too early to really have any kind of handle on that?

There's been unverified posts on other sites of Daimion Collins from Kentucky. But still too early to tell. Once conference tournaments are done, we'll see who enters the portal and who OU is losing as well.

Yeah, that was the difference. Probably win that game going away, then rout TCU leading into our run through the conference tourney if they don’t call the foul for him elbowing a guy in the face.

Everyone is free to post what they want but the whining about officiating is embarrassing. We got our asses handed to us and people are acting like we lost a nail biter on a disputed call. I used to take pride in the fact OU fans didn’t behave like Wichita State fans and complain about every call and act like refs were out to get them. We could have had Toby Rowland officiating tonight and it wouldn’t have mattered.

Lol. I didn’t say we were going to win the game. I just wanted to see things play out and see how we fought.

Edit: and thanks for giving me the freedom to post what I want!

Last edited:
There's been unverified posts on other sites of Daimion Collins from Kentucky. But still too early to tell. Once conference tournaments are done, we'll see who enters the portal and who OU is losing as well.

I've read the same thing and I don't understand the talk about Collins. Moser didn't recruit him, Kruger did. He played AAU with Noland and Cortes but we're assuming Noland won't be back and I guess Cortes will but is that enough to get him to OU?

I hope it happens but I'm not connecting the dots as some are.

It's both man

Missed the game. Looks like another Manhattan dud, but did Uzan and Oweh look as good as their stat line showed?

Missed the game. Looks like another Manhattan dud, but did Uzan and Oweh look as good as their stat line showed?

It was pretty much them versus KSt

OU led for most of the first half (small 1 2 3 point leads) KSU ended the half on a 9 point run for the half time lead ..

Grant was bad on both ends ..

and when Tanner was out of the game the interior Defense was non existent

Los was very good early Oweh was very good in all of his min

I've read the same thing and I don't understand the talk about Collins. Moser didn't recruit him, Kruger did. He played AAU with Noland and Cortes but we're assuming Noland won't be back and I guess Cortes will but is that enough to get him to OU?

I hope it happens but I'm not connecting the dots as some are.

We don't know how close the friendship is with Noland and Cortes. He'd be closer to home. Oscar Tshiebwe is the starting 5 man there, and doesn't project as an NBA player. He may come back for his covid year.

Starting opportunity, closer to home, play with a high school friend. A lot in OU's favor, but once (if) he enters the portal, a lot of teams will come calling

We don't know how close the friendship is with Noland and Cortes. He'd be closer to home. Oscar Tshiebwe is the starting 5 man there, and doesn't project as an NBA player. He may come back for his covid year.

Starting opportunity, closer to home, play with a high school friend. A lot in OU's favor, but once (if) he enters the portal, a lot of teams will come calling

I hope you are right....Collins would be a great portal pick-up. He'll have tons of options, like you said. Maybe, OU will get a break and get him.

So basically don’t get my hopes up on Collins until he signs? Haha

Thanks for the updates, I appreciate it!

So basically don’t get my hopes up on Collins until he signs? Haha

Thanks for the updates, I appreciate it!

I agree with some who have noted that he would be far from a sure thing even if he does sign. He has accomplished nothing in two years, and it’s not like UK is a great team this season. I have no idea if there is any truth to the rumor, but it would be a very bad sign if anyone is looking at him as a savior. I think it’s far more likely we will be awful in the middle again. Good bigs usually have all kinds of offers and it’s hard to picture any of them wanting to come play for us right now.

Back