OU @ #11 KSU 7pm CST on ESPN+

Bad pass from Sam. Glad to be leading but don’t expect it to last long now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man. Mistakes be damned, Moser completely messed up getting Oweh and Uzan more minutes earlier this season. That lay up by Oweh was special.

Bad pass from Sam. Glad to be leading but don’t expect it to last long now.

We should have 11 points on the board if not for poor passing....so frustrating. Why can't this team pass the ball utilizing fundamentals?:mad:

Owes tried to get back in the game but got the hook

and bam had the lane to drive but instead takes a fade away ..

then yet another very very late call ..

and look another foul 7-0 hmmm

Ksrate in the bonus and they have not committed a foul sums this game up, 8 on 5

7-0 in fouls is not ideal. Had a chance to put some distance between us and them despite that and we couldn’t do it. Sherfield bricks a 3 on one end, then they get one absolutely canned from Tomlin.

Would have liked to see Bamisile attack the basket there instead of SETTLE for a miserable fade away. Sheesh. Dumb basketball.

and bam had the lane to drive but instead takes a fade away ..

then yet another very very late call ..

and look another foul 7-0 hmmm

Yep. We need to score more because they are shooting lots of FTs the rest of the way.

We should stop fouling so much

Tanner’s first was my favorite. An offensive foul, away from the ball, with under 4 seconds on the shot clock. I don’t know why Moser didn’t pull him after that foul. When he commits a terrible foul like that, it’s all but sure another will soon follow.

Back