OU @ #8 KU 12pm CST on CBS

What frustrates me about this team is that they play pretty welll against the upper tier teams......and then they are "no shows" against TCU and osu. I would much rather have this type of effort today against TCU or osu because we likely would have won either of those games.

It was not Gibson's day and KU wasnt going to allow it, he should have not been on the floor the last 10 minutes of the game. Nolands size would have been useful.

What frustrates me about this team is that they play pretty welll against the upper tier teams......and then they are "no shows" against TCU and osu. I would much rather have this type of effort today against TCU or osu because we likely would have won either of those games.

Yep when u **** the bed against chokie state and butler u have to win games like today. Or you will be accepting an NIT bid.

Go home and try to get better is the only option..

I didn't have a big issue with the shot, since he had been playing well this game, but I was ALL for going for the win with a 3 attempt. No way I want to go to OT in Lawrence....the officiating would have only gotten worse...we ALL know this!
This all day. I think everyone wanted to see Tanner have a shot to win rather than a tough midranger to tie, even by the guy with the hot hand.

As far as last shot go to the bucket early so you have a chance/time for a put back.

I just hope he doesn’t get so frustrated he transfers. I mean, J. Groves got ALOT more playing time today. That does not make sense to me.

We were stuck on 57 points way too long, so I don't want to put the loss on the last shot. The key now is not to lose the game TWICE...meaning they can't let it linger against Texas. If we play against them the way we played today, we'll win. We're 15-11, and need to get some wins if we want to play in the Dance.

Coach Moser needs to figure out how we're going to get Mo some open looks. Also, we're in mid-February, so CJ is no longer a freshman (and he didn't play like one today...need him to keep getting better).

Nice effort by OU today. Would have liked to see Harkless with the ball with a chance to create.

Frustrating to know the end of the book before starting to read it.

Well he would have likely created a turnover. I’m totally fine with Goldwire being the guy given how he played today. Just don’t like dribbling the clock down and then settling for a long two.

Well he would have likely created a turnover. I’m totally fine with Goldwire being the guy given how he played today. Just don’t like dribbling the clock down and then settling for a long two.

The shot wasnt a bad shot. So not mad about that. Its dumb to not shoot a 3 tho in their pos arena with thw 5v8 tho. The help was enough for KU. Tough break to not notch an incredible win and totally change the trajectory of the season. This team can still get better

I don't know if a drive would have worked. We weren't having great luck in the paint down the stretch and we couldn't get a whistle to save our lives.

This is how officiating impacts a game. We were never in the bonus in the second half -- not even close -- and KU had no one in foul trouble (we had three players with three fouls or more), so they could go all out. That makes a huge difference in any game. KU shot the last 15 free throws in the game (some of those were in the final minute, but not all of them by a long shot), and we all know that's not unusual at PA -- it's expected. A given.

This post will probably give a couple of posters a conniption, but officiating matters and game after game after game, KU gets coddled.

Great game by everyone but Gibson & J. Groves. Gibson was just blanketed, but that opened up a ton of space for others. J. Groves can’t guard a soul, I’d rather see Chargois & T Groves out there together some, just go 3 posts the whole 40 minutes or play Harkless at the 4 if you need it.

OU was outstanding today & looks to have responded well after the way the season was trending.

I didn't have a big issue with the shot, since he had been playing well this game, but I was ALL for going for the win with a 3 attempt. No way I want to go to OT in Lawrence....the officiating would have only gotten worse...we ALL know this!

What frustrates me about that possession is it should have been run so much cleaner - drive and kick 3 pt look for the win. You miss you live with it.

None of our guys are good enough to play hero ball in tight games which is why we keep losing them.

I am perplexed why CJ was not out there more. I’m sure he is too.

Puzzling for me too. He definitely deserves more minutes!

I also share your thoughts about J. Groves. He had three rebounds but contributed very little otherwise. Then again, it’s hard to make shots when you don’t take any. He danged sure can’t defend anybody!

I just hope he doesn’t get so frustrated he transfers. I mean, J. Groves got ALOT more playing time today. That does not make sense to me.

I think it was the height issue. Hard to play small if KU playing big.

Back