OU @ #8 KU 12pm CST on CBS

Honestly, who the HELL does goldwire think he is? WTF was that!?!?!

Unbelievable selfish play from Goldwire, what on earth was that? I know we didn't have any timeouts but come on.

Offense just fell apart. This team just doesn't have guard play that can score regularly unless Gibson has 3's go in. That's really the downfall of this team.

Amazing half of defense by Kansas. Fouling only 4 times. No push offs, no moving screens. no holding guys cutting through the lane like OU did 3 straight times to get into the bonus. Just amazing basketball team...

:ez-roll:

It is amazing how great they are....

Nice effort by OU today. Would have liked to see Harkless with the ball with a chance to create.

Frustrating to know the end of the book before starting to read it.

Fitting end to the half with that abortion of a last shot. Iso ball and fade away contested 2 pointer. No 1 under the basket to rebound either.

Great effort in the loss, but once again, one too many mistakes down the stretch at crucial times (TOs, shot clock violation, giving up an offensive board off of a FT). KU has Braun and Ogbaji.....they are difference makers. Hopefully, we will get ours soon. Went 7+ minutes with only 2 points.....that's ended up being the difference.

We're not even in the game without Goldwire.

Wish Hill could develop a midrange game. He is a warrior just like Tanner.

OU got a shot at the end...all you can ask in that situation.

I didn't have a big issue with the shot, since he had been playing well this game, but I was ALL for going for the win with a 3 attempt. No way I want to go to OT in Lawrence....the officiating would have only gotten worse...we ALL know this!

Back