OU @ #9 Texas Tech on ESPN+

I’d like to see Goldwire, Gibson, Johnson, Hill, and Chag get some run in the second half.

We shot 9-25 that half. 3-12 from 3.

We made 6…SIX baskets from 2 point range and 3 from three-point range. That’s just sad.

36% shooting. Not good.

One offensive rebound while shooting horribly. Really not good.

Someone please tell me how these players have gotten to this level of play and shoot so poorly?

We scored 22 points and it feels like a miracle we got there. The team plays really strong defense and generally plays hard. That’s a good sign on the coaching side. But the offense is just abysmal. It’s a concern for me beyond just lacking talent.

True. They will have a tough time in tournament because someone will be hot against them. But at least they will be in the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it all depends on how the game is called ..

if it is called tight they won't do well

if they can mug teams they will go far ... (just like the wvu teams from a little while ago )

of course that is what tech does they are not in the top 10 for nothing

and most of what they do great is on D

We had looks though. Gibson missed a layup on a fast break. Goldwire missed an open 5-7 footer in the paint. Several missed open threes.

That’s just bad offensive play.

We didn’t have a turnover for a long stretch in the second quarter. We just missed a lot of shots instead. We made a lot more shots while we were turning it over. This is 2022 OU basketball.

True. They will have a tough time in tournament because someone will be hot against them. But at least they will be in the tournament.

Their offense (or lack of it) will be the reason that they will be Sweet 16 at best.

I’m out on anything jacob groves.

Play Noland

Back