OU @ #9 Texas Tech on ESPN+

Been busy and haven't really been able to watch this game or the last, but has loosing Harkless really been this big of a difference? We did just beat this Tx Tech team not too long ago.

Defensively we're really not playing bad overall. The problem is we are playing horrendous offensively.

This offense is hard to watch. Not because of scheme, but because of horrendous decision making on the floor.

When the same mistakes keep happening time and again, coaching absolutely deserves blame. It wasn’t dumb luck that we were a low turnover team the past several years. If the main culprits had seen their playing time drastically reduced early in the season, maybe we aren’t still turning it over at this stage of the year. More TOS than buckets at this point.

Some of you are wondering if Jacob Groves should be in the rotation. What about Tanner? 5 points and 1 rebound. Yikes.

I could have sworn someone said Jacob Groves had NBA potential. Bizarro world.

I hate that charge call after a guy passes and stops and the D flops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you are wondering if Jacob Groves should be in the rotation. What about Tanner? 5 points and 1 rebound. Yikes.

When Tanner is arguably the best player on your team in this league.....you are in big trouble.

Will be better next season, but we still won't have an effective big man.

I really, really like Moser...

...but is there any coaching taking place right now?

LOL. Might as well use a timeout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so what scenario can we still make the tournament?

They might as well be playing against air when Tanner is “defending” them inside.

Been busy and haven't really been able to watch this game or the last, but has loosing Harkless really been this big of a difference? We did just beat this Tx Tech team not too long ago.

and it made tech mad they are in the top 10 and haven't lost at home in a long long time

Back