OU @ #9 Texas Tech on ESPN+

I'm not going to beat up on Moser too much, he had to scrap to put a team on the floor and we're .500 in the toughest conference in American and (with Harkless) capable of beating basically any team in the league on a good night. We could also lose to any team in the league (with Harkless) as well.

With that being said, we really don't have one starting caliber B12 player on the entire team, so he's going to have some hard decisions and conversations with some of these kids in the off-season. He really needs to recruit over every single player on the team and make it a competition.

I'm willing to give him a pass until he gets his kids into his system, but it's pretty obvious and clear we need a complete and utter cleanse of the roster, save for very few players. To me, it's Cortes, Noland, Tanner and that's about it, no one else deserves a rotation spot that can't be taken by someone else. I mean, I can only watch (not watch) Hill take 6 shots a game for so many years.

No offense but we are NOT .500 in the toughest league… 4/10 now

21 turnovers and shooting 36%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This rebuild is going to take a while. Fans need to be patient.

This rebuild is going to take a while. Fans need to be patient.

With the evolution of the transfer portal....it doesn't need to take "a while". Look at the improvement from Iowa State....this year to last year (they won two games last year). I don't buy that excuse.

Totally agree. But Moser will have some very tough personnel decisions to make. Or, maybe it shouldn't be?

I think this is the entire crux of the situation; they should not be tough decisions at all. But I agree with you, that's easier said than done, for several different reasons.

When was the last time we didn’t have a single player break double digit scoring in a game?

I think this is the entire crux of the situation; they should not be tough decisions at all. But I agree with you, that's easier said than done, for several different reasons.

I agree with you.

But to borrow from the ex CU Buff football coach... "this ain't intramurals brutha".

With the evolution of the transfer portal....it doesn't need to take "a while". Look at the improvement from Iowa State....this year to last year (they won two games last year). I don't buy that excuse.

Agree, get some ballplayers who buy in.

Been busy and haven't really been able to watch this game or the last, but has loosing Harkless really been this big of a difference? We did just beat this Tx Tech team not too long ago.

NO

Back