OU @ #9 Texas Tech on ESPN+

Fewer turnovers but missing too many open shots now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 point swing....can't convert on a fast break and they hit a jumper in the lane....4 point swing. All coming after a Jacob Groves air ball of course. This offense....sigh.

J Groves needs to be hypnotized at halftime.

Incredibly lucky to only be down 7. Our offense is offensive

The only reason that this is a single digit deficit is that Tech's offense sucks almost as much as ours.

I had more confidence in Hill's 65 footer at the buzzer than any of J. Groves' 3s.

Good defense. Gotta be better on offense. Kills me how bad we are on that end of the floor. Several just flat out awful shooters.

We held the #9 team below 30 in a half and we're STILL down by 7. Just a putrid team offensively. Glad we're still in it though. Did a better job down the stretch of limiting turnovers. Tough to see us coming back with how few options we have on the offensive end, but at least we'll have a shot.

That last lineup on the floor was both Groves brothers, Goldwire, Hill, and johnson. No way were we scoring.

The only reason that this is a single digit deficit is that Tech's offense sucks almost as much as ours.

True. They will have a tough time in tournament because someone will be hot against them. But at least they will be in the tournament.

Back