OU at OSU 4pm 2/2 on ESPN+

Soonercuda

Reaction score
If you need ESPN+ please click here and help out OklahomaHoops.com (Next 6 games in a row on ESPN+ and 8 of the last 10)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it is a trap game. We really need to win it. Jenni has to try to convince the plyers that is it not going to be easy. I do not know if we can expect Vann to pull us out every game. We need more people stepping up. Verhulst plays an overall good game but her shooting needs to improve.

I wish we had an alternative to throw the ball to in those intentional foul situations later in the game. Tot is a big asset to the team but those two free throws she missed when we led by 3 with 7 seconds left could have spelled disaster.

The Sooners defeated the Cowgirls and the walking, talking offensive foul machine 81 - 74!

81-74 win. OSU started hot but we just kept grinding and in the 4th quarter we dominated to pull away. We had trouble with Gusters down low with her strength and bulk…but did a good job on her down the stretch with Culliton and Sahara. Vann scored 22, Sahara 15, 12 for Lexy on 4 3s and Verhulst 10. Verhulst also had 10 assists and 7 rebounds and as a team we had 27 assists so we really ran our offense as Jennie wants.

Next game is at LNC 6pm Wednesday vs TCU.

Last edited:
I read that OSU fans booed Lexie every time she touched the ball. Did OU fans do the same when Gabby Gregory touched the ball in the KSU game? (I watch the games with the sound muted.)

I read that OSU fans booed Lexie every time she touched the ball. Did OU fans do the same when Gabby Gregory touched the ball in the KSU game? (I watch the games with the sound muted.)
No...and we did not last year when she came to Norman for the first time after transferring...actually we were supportive of Gabby.

Back