OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

Big shot by Los! These freshmen are going to be sick. 2 NBA players at least.

Hard to believe Oweh was buried on the bench till late January. Imagine where his game would be if he had been in the rotation all season.

A few bad plays where guys tried to outperform their skills and a few missed FTs. But mostly good effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome. Oweh not playing half the season has been a weird development IMO. I'm not as high on him as most, but hes got something about him

Outside of athleticism plays, he's still very raw offensively.

Baylor's guards are so damn good. Which everyone obviously knows by now.

Oweh is really starting to get his feet under him, so to speak.

Big shot by Los.

Hard to believe Oweh was buried on the bench till late January. Imagine where his game would be if he had been in the rotation all season.

Coaches at all levels get stuck on the “starting 5”… certain kids maybe play the game better than practice. At some point, moser needed to do something. His rotation wasn’t working.

Big shot by Los! These freshmen are going to be sick. 2 NBA players at least.

Lol they'll be great at Notre Dame. Wonder if PM is playing them so the ND boosters can get the NIL deals ready :ez-laugh: (sarcasm)

Y’all probably said the same thing when I said reeves was NBA. Uzan and oweh have nba traits, they are going to explode in the next couple years.

I'm not there yet, but I definitely get what you're seeing. Los just reminds me of George Hill.

We have a semi-decent half and now we’ve got people talking about us having multiple NBA players.

Baylor was practically toying with us. They get whatever they want. But sure… NBA

Y’all probably said the same thing when I said reeves was NBA. Uzan and oweh have nba traits, they are going to explode in the next couple years.

Jesus man do you even read? I got crap on here because I talked up Reaves for two seasons. I bet it, you don’t like me. That doesn’t mean you have to make up crap about my posts. Also, learn to spell Reaves … it’s been five years since he arrived in Norman.

And if you’re right about both of them, it’s pretty unreal our brilliant coach had Oweh on the bench all season so Jacob could start and score three points a game in conference play.

We have a semi-decent half and now we’ve got people talking about us having multiple NBA players.

Baylor was practically toying with us. They get whatever they want. But sure… NBA

Lol truth

Not that I think Tanner should be playing more minutes but I don’t understand PM pulling him immediately after scoring 5 quick points in the first half.

Back