OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

Basic basketball… 2 handed push in the back…geeze

Oweh is going to be a monster in a year or two.

So is moser trying out guys for ND? Lol… never seen so many subs. Course considering we are 12/11 something different might work

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/OU_MBBall/status/1623511017358499840?s=20&t=g7xwxiDVbEMWeVTP9SjBhQ[/TWEET]

Quit crapping up the game thread with notre dame talk. It ain’t happening.

You can’t zone these guys. They are already ripping the net from 3. Baylor is a top 10 team.

Not sure it would be successful, but just wanted to change things up a little while ago. The last few minutes have been better on defense. They don't seem to be blowing by us as often. I've seen a couple of lineups tonight that I prefer, but PM is "line changing" so much, that I can't quite decide. They are playing hard tonight....no doubt.

So is moser trying out guys for ND? Lol… never seen so many subs. Course considering we are 12/11 something different might work

That’s kind of where I am. I’m not complaining as long as the effort is there and we are playing the basketball we are capable of playing.

Big 3:30 left Sooners. Keep believing!

That’s kind of where I am. I’m not complaining as long as the effort is there and we are playing the basketball we are capable of playing.

Seems to have lit a fire in some… at least it’s different

Cortes has played too many minutes this half.

Back