Re: OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ES

Grant and HIll both score early yes sir

i would like to see that again not sure that was a charge

it would be helpful if baylor missed

that was questionable at best

Both of the offensive fouls looked pretty weak but now we know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 subs on the floor

jacob needs to pay that off and get the and 1

I’m a little worried about what we have on the court right now but Sherfield returning helps.

5 subs on the floor

jacob needs to pay that off and get the and 1

that is 10 guys in the first 7 min

and for those that say porter doesn't ajust or change it is well know that he doesn't like to play more then 8 guys really

I’m a little worried about what we have on the court right now but Sherfield returning helps.

I get what you're saying, but I also get what Porter is doing. No one has played well the last couple of games. Here is your chance, go out and earn it because no one else has

It’s crazy that 24 games into the season, we have played 10 guys in the first six minutes. How can you not have any semblance of a rotation figured out by this point. He’s just throwing crap at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He is so frantic on the sideline. And he calls sets pretty much every time we get possession. He definitely doesn’t want his team to play with any offensive freedom.

OU's is definitely playing harder and as a result their offense looks more functional than the past two games. But it also helps that Baylor has the worst defense in the Big 12 per KenPom (Ranked 70th in the nation).

It’s crazy that 24 games into the season, we have played 10 guys in the first six minutes. How can you not have any semblance of a rotation figured out by this point. He’s just throwing crap at the wall and hoping something sticks.

He is so frantic on the sideline. And he calls sets pretty much every time we get possession. He definitely doesn’t want his team to play with any offensive freedom.

lol this is a little ridiculous more then a little

if he had played the "normal" rotation you would have blasted him for not making a change ..

Back