OU @ Baylor 8pm CST on ESPNU

I get what you're saying, but I also get what Porter is doing. No one has played well the last couple of games. Here is your chance, go out and earn it because no one else has

Yes. As long as everyone is playing hard and not trying to play outside their capabilities it is all good. I just said I was worried because we can’t afford to get too far behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OU's is definitely playing harder and as a result their offense looks more functional than the past two games. But it also helps that Baylor has the worst defense in the Big 12 per KenPom (Ranked 70th in the nation).

that for sure makes a difference .. especially after osu and wvu

He is so frantic on the sideline. And he calls sets pretty much every time we get possession. He definitely doesn’t want his team to play with any offensive freedom.

I thought he doesn’t call sets enough in second half? Now he calls too many? Hard to keep up

There you go, Jacob. Shooting with confidence

Jacob hits two in a row so what does Moser do? Puts Bam in for him. What the hell?

Can’t miss those, Uzan! But good effort

Then the same from Oweh. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crazy to say but I wouldn't have taken J. Groves out there.

I think the strategy is just to play everyone in 5 minute bursts and to have them go as hard as possible. We're not going to out-athlete or out-talent anyone else (outside of TTech maybe), but we'll try to out work you. Throwback to the Heart.Hustle.Hardwood slogan

I think the strategy is just to play everyone in 5 minute bursts and to have them go as hard as possible. We're not going to out-athlete or out-talent anyone else (outside of TTech maybe), but we'll try to out work you. Throwback to the Heart.Hustle.Hardwood slogan

Well that’s dumb. It guarantees that nobody gets in a rhythm. This isn’t hockey

OU's is definitely playing harder and as a result their offense looks more functional than the past two games. But it also helps that Baylor has the worst defense in the Big 12 per KenPom (Ranked 70th in the nation).

On the flip side, they are #2 in the nation in offensive efficiency on Kenpom....and I see why. They are getting anything they want on offense. We don't have much of a prayer trying to stay in front of their guards. I would like to try a zone on a defensive trip or two just to try and mix things up.

On the flip side, they are #2 in the nation in offensive efficiency on Kenpom....and I see why. They are getting anything they want on offense. We don't have much of a prayer trying to stay in front of their guards. I would like to try a zone on a defensive trip or two just to try and mix things up.

You can’t zone these guys. They are already ripping the net from 3. Baylor is a top 10 team.

Oweh gets the rebound and takes it straight to the rim. That was a great set called by Porter lol

Back