OU coaches watched D'Angelo Allen on Thursday

Didn't mean to be debby downer.
I actually think we have a shot at Austin. Dfw kids are hard to get.
Lon is going to do things right, that takes us out of a lot of kids.

And you've said Trier and Shake aren't coming.

Should we just shut down our program after next season?

I don't know anything about King, but I think we have as good a shot as anybody with Grandstaff. And if we land him, we have an outside shot at Thomas.

Trier is a big fish. I'm in the know on some of these kids. Not all but some.
All I can report is what I know.

Milton was leaning towards Wichita state. I haven't heard much lately but I I know them and Texas were his top choices in October.

Coach, what are our chances with Allen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After talking to someone inside his aau circle. OU has a good chance, he is liking all this sudden recruiting interest again... One of the few uncommitted top 150 players.

After talking to someone inside his aau circle. OU has a good chance, he is liking all this sudden recruiting interest again... One of the few uncommitted top 150 players.

Is he a wing or a combo forward? I saw dunks and a few jump shots on the video. Like Ada said, it would be nice to see some ball handling, defense, passing, etc too.

Is he a wing or a combo forward? I saw dunks and a few jump shots on the video. Like Ada said, it would be nice to see some ball handling, defense, passing, etc too.

Combo forward. 6'7 or so... Cam clark mold, not as highly ranked or probably cant shoot like the cam we know this year for sure...

But super athletic as everyone knows.

As the video shows, really athletic, missing some of the fundamentals to make him elite. Shot is streaky, but will fall when in rhythm.

He would be an energy and glue guy, definitely would not look to him to score.

As the video shows, really athletic, missing some of the fundamentals to make him elite. Shot is streaky, but will fall when in rhythm.

He would be an energy and glue guy, definitely would not look to him to score.

Agree with that. Any guy that comes to OU is going to be a gym rat or learn to be one, or they will get passed.
The culture is great at OU right now and it needs to stay that way!

Why is it so difficult to find stats for high school basketball players?

I think web sites like Maxpreps, for example, that are set up to provide stats on high school players rely almost entirely on the schools to keep their database current. Most school web sites aren't up to date either.

I have searched in every nook and corner of the web I'm familiar with but can't always find stats on some of these kids. If there's a good web address out there that keeps current stats, I would sure like to know about it.

One huge thing under Kruger is his development of players. I think I heard that the team had a goal of something thousand shots they were going to make this summer. I really believe that just being gym rats and shooting all the time has helped this team. Buddy and Cousins prove that all that work and shooting pays off. Remember when we were wondering how we were gonna score? Look at our shooters now...

One huge thing under Kruger is his development of players. I think I heard that the team had a goal of something thousand shots they were going to make this summer. I really believe that just being gym rats and shooting all the time has helped this team. Buddy and Cousins prove that all that work and shooting pays off. Remember when we were wondering how we were gonna score? Look at our shooters now...

Cousins improvement has been remarkable

Back