OU coaches will evaluate Perry Ellis in September

-Kim English is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 2 and 3)...
-Laurence Bowers is long, VERY ATHLETIC, and versatile (can play the 4,5)
-Justin Safford is athletic and versatile (can play the 3,4,5 and can really shoot).
-Zaire Taylor is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 1,2,3 spots)
-John Underwood is long and athletic, and averaged about 10 blocks a game in high school.
-Keith Ramsey is long, athletic, and versatile (can play the 4,5 and can step out and shoot and put the ball on the floor)...

Man, nearly every team in the top 40 has "long, athletic, versatile" guys like that. We're talking Perry Ellis here. Top 5 in his class. You listed average guys. Look at all of OU's "long, athletic, versatile" guys if that list above is the definition. Look at KU. Texas. OSU. Baylor. And on and on and on.

Disagree with ya there, Cheno. They return two very solid starters (Tiller and Taylor) at the 1,2 spots and will plug in Kim English who will turn into a star for them. Bowers, Safford, Ramsey, and Underwood will be good in the post. Ramsey and Safford ALWAYS produced when they were needed to last year and so did Bowers.
Mizzou ain't making the dance. If they do I don't want to hear about the North being weak from anyone. KSU is clearly the 2nd best team in the North. Mizzou won't be better than them. The North ain't getting 3 in the dance. And I think Iowa St will be better than Mizzou anyways.

Man, nearly every team in the top 40 has "long, athletic, versatile" guys like that

Where are OU's long athletic guys. Matter of fact, where are KU's?

Where are OU's long athletic guys. Matter of fact, where are KU's?

Compared to those stiffs on Mizzou that ABD named here you go:

OU: WW, Ray Willis, T Crock, Wright, Cade Davis, Pledger

KU: Tyshawn, X Henry, T Robinson, Elijah Johnson, Morris Twins, Aldrich, Mario Little, Travis Releford

ou: Ww, ray willis, t crock, wright, cade davis, pledger

ku: Tyshawn, x henry, t robinson, elijah johnson, morris twins, aldrich, mario little, travis releford

omg

Half of the guys are long and the other half is athletic and none are versatyle. I think we were talking about a combination of all. LOL!!!! This is too funny. Didn't KU have visitors or something? Doesn't Bill need a designated driver today?

Last edited:
omg

Half of the guys are long and the other half is athletic and none are versatyle. I think we were talking about a combination of all. LOL!!!! This is too funny. Didn't KU have visitors or something? Doesn't Bill need a designated driver today?

The same can be said about that Mizzou list.
I mean Justin Safford....seriously....dude is a stiff that can't play.
Zaire Taylor is half the athlete that Taylor, WW, etc are.

The same can be said about that Mizzou list.
Zaire Taylor is half the athlete that Taylor, WW, etc are.

Wooo, Chendog this is too easy.

But anyways, BBhoops, has Perry set a timeline when he wants to wind his recruiting down. Hopefully he does in quick like my man Bradley Beal.

Last edited:

Safford is a deadly 3pt shooter, can put the ball on the floor, and is a really solid player. He would be starting next to Tiny Gallon this year at OU, for sure.

Safford is a deadly 3pt shooter, can put the ball on the floor, and is a really solid player. He would be starting next to Tiny Gallon this year at OU, for sure.

For sure? Dude avg 9 minutes a game last year and scored 3pts and grabbed 2 rebounds per night. He hit 13 3's all year so that is far from DEADLY.
There's a good chance he won't start for Mizzou.
The hyperbole of Mizzou, Baylor and others on this board is borderline crazy.
Mizzou will not make the tourney.

Hey abd is spin doctor your occupation in real life?
Just wondering.

Back