OU vs UTRGV 7pm CST on ESPN+

last year when something like that happened OU lost a close game ..

today OU is up 16

I get your point, and you aren’t wrong. But Uzan needs to be much better moving forward. We need him to give us something on O when we play in conference. He cannot be a liability on that side of the floor if we want to compete for an NCAA tournament bid.

This is a long game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get your point, and you aren’t wrong. But Uzan needs to be much better moving forward. We need him to give us something on O when we play in conference. He cannot be a liability on that side of the floor if we want to compete for an NCAA tournament bid.

no doubt he needs to play much better or shoot much less if he is off for OU to win against good teams

los can't find the ocean from the dock but darthard knocks down the 3

My blood pressure is finally going down and now breathing a little easier. I was having flashbacks from the Sam Houston State game last year....letting a team hang around. Manzer made a good comment comparing our defense to running the football.....the constant pressure early will eventually pay off.

Arky down 10 to UNCG with 95s remaining

Probably time for Uzan to move out of the starting lineup. He’s just playing flat this year. Uninspired … almost looks like he’s rusty. Coming back from an injury?

My blood pressure is finally going down and now breathing a little easier. I was having flashbacks from the Sam Houston State game last year....letting a team hang around. Manzer made a good comment comparing our defense to running the football.....the constant pressure early will eventually pay off.

That game still ticks me off.

Probably time for Uzan to move out of the starting lineup. He’s just playing flat this year. Uninspired … almost looks like he’s rusty. Coming back from an injury?

I don't think we are at that point yet

That was my first thought....is there a possible nagging injury that we aren't aware of.

The officiating has been terrible the entire game. Incredibly inconsistent and the technical foul on Oweh was one of the silliest calls I've ever seen.

It's been an oddly frustrating game, with Los struggling, too many unforced errors, UTRGV going on way too many runs. The Sooners keep waking up, thank goodness, but it's frustrating to see them doze off so often. Hard to imagine I'm frustrated with a 20-point lead and Sooners having scored 80 points, but there it is. UTRGV definitely has some talent, I'll give them that.

The officiating has been terrible the entire game. Incredibly inconsistent and the technical foul on Oweh was one of the silliest calls I've ever seen.

It's been an oddly frustrating game, with Los struggling, too many unforced errors, UTRGV going on way too many runs. The Sooners keep waking up, thank goodness, but it's frustrating to see them doze off so often. Hard to imagine I'm frustrated with a 20-point lead and Sooners having scored 80 points, but there it is. UTRGV definitely has some talent, I'll give them that.

they are athletic .. for sure ..

and by the way IIRC that is 4 80+ point games this season

there were 3 all of last season

Once we missed that first FT we suddenly started missing all of them

Once we missed that first FT we suddenly started missing all of them

all 3 by the same guy

who will be our worst FT shooter in the top 8

but i forgive him if he keeps getting 11 boards and putback dunks

Back