OU Hoops fans rejoice!

steverocks35

Reaction score
Willie Warren doesn't make Dickie V's All-American first or second team!

Dick Vitale, ESPN analyst
First Team
Sherron Collins, G, Kansas
Kalin Lucas, G, Michigan State
Kyle Singler, F, Duke
Luke Harangody, F, Notre Dame*
Cole Aldrich, C, Kansas
Second Team
Scottie Reynolds, G, Villanova
Greivis Vasquez, G, Maryland
Damion James, F, Texas
Patrick Patterson, F, Kentucky
Greg Monroe, C, Georgetown

every other pundit on ESPN.com had Willie on the first or second team (7 first team, 2 second team)
Maybe it will work out as well for Willie as it did for Blake.

LOL!!!! Greg Monroe LOL!!!!! FloorSlap Singler on the first team. Dick is just a character that no one takes serious anymore. Still a good ambassador for the game, but he's not an expert on basketball.

Sometimes I really like Vitale and think he is good for college basketball. Other times I wonder if this guy is off his rocker. If you go back and watch the saxet-ou game from last year. During the broadcast he can't stop talking about Willie Warren and how me was pushing tyreke evans for freshman of the year. Now we fast forward to this year and you wonder if dick even remembers who WW is. Wow what a numb skull. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Vitale really is pretty much clueless. Remember, he did the same thing to Blake Griffin last year. Guy is a total doof.

He's not clueless. He's biased and hates OU. It's a proven fact. It's no suprise to me that his to 10 players are ACC, Big East and Texas/Kansas guys.

It's reallly getting old. I hate Dick Vitale. There, I said it.

The thing I like about vitale is he provides an endless source of amusement for me. From his ridiculous prognostications, to complete lack of insight into the game around the country, to his buffoonic side-show shenanigans, he is highly, unequivocally, and un-intentionally (which arguably makes it most enjoyable) comically absurd.

The thing I like about vitale is he provides an endless source of amusement for me. From his ridiculous prognostications, to complete lack of insight into the game around the country, to his buffoonic side-show shenanigans, he is highly, unequivocally, and un-intentionally (which arguably makes it most enjoyable) comically absurd.

What gaz said. ;)

I'm convinced that Bobby Knight got Vitale's ear and dissed OU and Capel. Just a thought.

Back