>>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU-Iowa State Game Thread<<<<<<<

Half of each team is gassed, like a pickup game where the fastest guy just runs up and down the court and jacks up a shot within 10 seconds. We gotta push to get back on D and stop the 3 and penetration--their shooting numbers hopefully should drop

Well two of their key guys have 2 fouls so they need to challenged at the beginning of the 2nd half.

So tied game

Wow. I need some oxygen.

46-46 at the half.

Great spurt to end the half.

Wow! What an exciting half. Great run to end half--we have all the momentum heading in, lets take it the first 4 minutes!

Getting it to even steven was definitely a success. And we need to get some of our guys well rested during intermission.

What a run to tie the game at the half! This team is so much fun to watch when they're clicking on all cylinders.

Going to be tough in the second half........they have a deeper bench, but maybe they will cool off from bta.

Get'em Sooners!:woot

Despite playing horribly on the defensive side of the ball, good thing Iowa State wasn't any better.

If any OU fans are watching this game and are still on the fence about supporting this team....they are crazy. Love the way we can play. Exciting ball there. Excellent comeback.

What a half. I don't think ISU can shoot the three like that for an entire game. OU will adjust to contest them a bit more and then win this game.

Entertaining 1st half. I gotta say I really like the way Iowa State plays basketball, Hoiberg is a good coach. With that said, I hope OU beats them by 20 in the 2nd half.

What a half. Need to pick up on the defensive end and take home the win.

Going to be tough in the second half........they have a deeper bench, but maybe they will cool off from bta.

Get'em Sooners!:woot

It would really help to get some of their starters to pick up a third foul early and send them to the bench.

Despite playing horribly on the defensive side of the ball, good thing Iowa State wasn't any better.

These are two of the better teams in the country and they played like it. No need to be negative

The good news is that I feel like that we took their best shot for 18 minutes....and yet, we tied them up at half. I don't expect them to shoot 9/13 on 3s in the 2nd half. I just hope we don't run out of gas.

What a half. I don't think ISU can shoot the three like that for an entire game. OU will adjust to contest them a bit more and then win this game.

I wasn't expecting 8 points from booker either.:ez-laugh:

Get'em Booker!

Back